silent night

jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
Silent night out on android 6225 crystals or 470 gold ouch didnt do enough contract hunts this week

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Nothing on iOS yet. I'm thinking something may up with the App Store, waiting on another game update. Android got that one first as well.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Android got it first??? What a load of C R A P !!!! winky.jpg
    Say What??
    Not there yet, there is also a new exotic for region 10. My son is playing it now on his kindle.
  • Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I think iOS have it now mine just updated
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    No update yet on my IOS.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    No update yet on my IOS.
    Same here......
    Say What??
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Same here......

I don't have the update either.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm guessing we will not see the update until sometime tomorrow.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • CritterCritter Registered Users 4 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Silent night out on android 6225 crystals or 470 gold ouch didnt do enough contract hunts this week
    Holy **** that's 195 contract hunts.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The whole thing costs 30,000 crystals, to buy and upgrade the new exotics in region 9 and 10
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Nothing on FB, but it looks like I'll need to do some more contract hunts anyway.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Nothing on FB, but it looks like I'll need to do some more contract hunts anyway.

yes, it seems that Android got the update before all other platforms :)
    yes, it seems that Android got the update before all other platforms :)

Did you get into region 10? What weapon series are there, or is this going to be like region 8? A dragged out region!
  • Dino_DocRDino_DocR Registered Users 14 Posts
    Region 10 is Solari Flea something like Solari Bandit. It is an exotic in 10 so nothing revolutionary. If yo want to save crystals try to kill dinos without upgrade, I did so and saved heck of crystals. Contract hunts now give 45 crystals. I think HB is trash now, we are not using them. Advice for IOS users may be you should update dino hunter first in AppStore, we androiders:) did it at GooglePlay, I guess in game update is not possible.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Did you get into region 10? What weapon series are there, or is this going to be like region 8? A dragged out region!

You have the "silent night Darman" in region 9. Completion of the silent night series (20hunts) gets u the two remaining maps for region 10. Region 10 contaons until now contract hunts similar to regions 8 and 9. It also has an exotic series. You need to buy the "Solari Extinction" to complete the series and then off to contract hunts which earn u around 45 crystals. Both the solari and darman are pistol-like weapons.