10,000 in crystals; 30,000,000 in HB

Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
Ok, I'm ready to move on! I'M BORED!!! These contract hunts are GETTING OLD!

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bad nanny wrote: »
    Ok, I'm ready to move on! I'M BORED!!! These contract hunts are GETTING OLD!

won't be enough for the next exotics. you will need 30,000 crystals to purchase and upgrade the two new exotics
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    won't be enough for the next exotics. you will need 30,000 crystals to purchase and upgrade the two new exotics
    Is there any other form of weapon payment or just crystals?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Is there any other form of weapon payment or just crystals?

Crystals or gold. I used crystals this time. Down to 30, 000 crystals from 60, 000. Will take a while to rebuild another 30, 000 before next week when another exotic series in region 10 is likely to pop up
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Crystals or gold. I used crystals this time. Down to 30, 000 crystals from 60, 000. Will take a while to rebuild another 30, 000 before next week when another exotic series in region 10 is likely to pop up

Another exotic series next week? What the hell are the doing, they just might be bringing this game down at this rate!
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    300 million in HB. If these d i c k heads are going to make us use crystals for everything then it would be frickin' nice if we could trade the HB for crystals. It's like starting over again. And I agree with another member that said R-9 isn't much different than 8. Same stupid dinosaurs, similar backgrounds and more of those annoying chirping little f u c k e r s. I'm waiting until 2015 to play again. I hope Santa's reindeer fly over GLU headquarters and take a dump on it. Wanna know how I really feel? lol. Ok, done with my rampage. Merry Christmas all. :)
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I would love another non-exotic series again. Getting really tired of the exotics. Hoping that they will keep the model of still being able to use HBs on standard weapons. Been way too long since we have had a new non-exotic weapon series...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I would love another non-exotic series again. Getting really tired of the exotics. Hoping that they will keep the model of still being able to use HBs on standard weapons. Been way too long since we have had a new non-exotic weapon series...

I agree 100% it would be nice if they would go back to the old format! Let's say just like regions 1-6!
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I agree 100% it would be nice if they would go back to the old format! Let's say just like regions 1-6!

I agree. I liked the format. The game flowed nicely. Didn't feel tedious at all. Most of these exotics are pretty cheesy anyway. I'd rather see crossbows and pistols added.
  • Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
    There's no way I could ever make it up to 30,000 crystals. I just cannot do the contract hunts anymore. So it appears that I may be done with this game.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Looks like Region 9 and 10 got pulled. My Silent Night series has disappeared and others have reported the same for R10.
    Wonder what's going on... Hopefully they come back with a more reasonable crystal model that won't mean 30,000 for an event!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2