Options

New Leaderboard problems...

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Just looking at the leaderboard and some of the categories show nothing and rank at --- For both daily and weekly. Maybe it will fix itself tomorrow, but I'm not showing anything for daily runs and wins, only hits. On weekly missing hits and wins, only shows hits. Anyone else seeing this?? It's bad enough we lost yesterdays totals and the weekly. Thought they finally had the leaderboard fixed and it's even more jacked up then before.

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Not good here either.
  • Options
    Jared5150Jared5150 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Same thing for me. It sucks, I was pretty much locked in to a top 5 spot in all 3 categories on the weekly board. It would be nice if they would do that maintenance stuff at the beginning of the week for once lol
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    ^^^ same here. Was top 5 in weekly. Now Only 1/3 are showing up. Very confused & frustrated as ****
  • Options
    RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    I got the same thing, only hits are showing in daily and runs in weekly and the totals for the people in the lead are crazy high numbers
  • Options
    JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    RemmyJay wrote: »
    I got the same thing, only hits are showing in daily and runs in weekly and the totals for the people in the lead are crazy high numbers

How does one her over 2000 hits in a day. Either a complete loser that has all that time to play video games all day or an f'n cheater!
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    There is no statics in my leader board. It is totally empty.