App keeps saying "Try Again"

KJBLAZINKJBLAZIN New Member8 PostsRegistered Users
I can't play for some reason anymore. I used to play a lot, but for some reason it won't work anymore. I don't want to delete the app encase that will erase everything correct? Can someone help?

Comments

  • FrancisFrancis Advanced Member 591 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators
    Hello, thanks for your message.

    Usually there is a notification below the "try again" that tells you why you are getting this error. For example when we are under maintenance it will display this:

    21444rm.jpg

    Just try again later when the maintenance is over.

    Hope this helps!
  • KJBLAZINKJBLAZIN New Member 8 PostsRegistered Users
    Francis wrote: »
    Hello, thanks for your message.

    Usually there is a notification below the "try again" that tells you why you are getting this error. For example when we are under maintenance it will display this:

    21444rm.jpg

    Just try again later when the maintenance is over.

    Hope this helps!

    It says absolutely nothing.
  • FrancisFrancis Advanced Member 591 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators
    Check your connection to the internet. this is most likely the game cannot talk to the server.

    last resort close the game and remove from memory then start it again.
  • redbirdredbird New Member 39 PostsRegistered Users
    Francis any idea if they are going to fix the daily and weekly standings. Its clearly not working after the upgrade.
  • Maida_gcMaida_gc Experienced Member 172 PostsRegistered Users
    redbird wrote: »
    Francis any idea if they are going to fix the daily and weekly standings. Its clearly not working after the upgrade.

    Yeah dang! I usually finish in the top 100 for some cash, but I went for it last night and today. Even saved some wins. Then it wipes clean? Err bad timing. Oh well.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    redbird wrote: »
    Francis any idea if they are going to fix the daily and weekly standings. Its clearly not working after the upgrade.

    I know right. I thought the maintenance was supposed to be fixing screw ups on the game. I'm having the same issue.
  • HaploTZHaploTZ New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    My game does loading forever for 3 days now, never starts. On two different devices so it is Not device related issue.

    Funny stuff, i clear Data. IT works again but, Team is like i would Start, i am an all - Star, stats are here, money gone, leagues r here, all my games r gone.

    Cant be - please help.
  • KJBLAZINKJBLAZIN New Member 8 PostsRegistered Users
    Francis wrote: »
    Check your connection to the internet. this is most likely the game cannot talk to the server.

    last resort close the game and remove from memory then start it again.

    My connection is fine. I've been using other apps, and I wouldn't have been able to start this thread and post right now if my internet didn't work
  • Team satoriTeam satori Junior Member 53 PostsRegistered Users
    hello Francis EW 3 This game is a steal ... I got talisman for matches in the arena but so far I have not received anything ...Regards
    Burtic Dorin
  • Team satoriTeam satori Junior Member 53 PostsRegistered Users
    eternity warriors three mock you got rewards players ... but they can not take that disappear. I took pictures to show
    Burtic Dorin
  • Team satoriTeam satori Junior Member 53 PostsRegistered Users
    Hello glu games fail to send friend request to a friend why ??? regards
    Burtic Dorin
  • FrancisFrancis Advanced Member 591 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators
    You are in the wrong forum. this is or Tap Sports baseball not Eternity Warriors 3.

    Please contact Customer Care from within the game to get help. they have in game support now.

    Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.