Stuck on Region 8...please help!

Jam78Jam78 Registered Users 3 Posts
Apologies if this has already been discussed/resolved in other threads, but I am stuck on Region 8. I have crystals and plenty of cash, but it seems the only option for me now to advance to Region 9 is through gold. I cannot afford to buy any as I am 16 and don't have a credit card. I'd like to carry on playing the game, but it seems pointless at the moment. Does anyone know if there will be any way to progress or if there are plans which will allow me to do so without requiring gold. Thank you.

Comments

• LordBrianLordBrian Registered Users 3 Posts
    no worries I didn't spend any gold to pass region 8 just complete everythg
  • Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Jam78 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has already been discussed/resolved in other threads, but I am stuck on Region 8. I have crystals and plenty of cash, but it seems the only option for me now to advance to Region 9 is through gold. I cannot afford to buy any as I am 16 and don't have a credit card. I'd like to carry on playing the game, but it seems pointless at the moment. Does anyone know if there will be any way to progress or if there are plans which will allow me to do so without requiring gold. Thank you.

Take your time don't worry about getting to region 9