Options

4*-4.5* LH SP options

JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
I'm looking to get a 4 or 4.5 star LH SP. These are the ones that are available to me through free agency or a player pack. Which one should I get and how would you rank them? Thanks.

Keuchel (4* 4/7/7)

Quintana (4* 6/6/7)

Cingrani (4* 8/2/8)

Liriano (4* 8/2/7)

Ryu (4.5* 6/9/6)

Duffy (4* 4/3/9)

Vargas (4* 4/8/6)

Comments

• Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    I can speak to my experience with 3 of them

1: Keuchel: major over preformer for me. My #2 Starter, and puts up solid era and splits
    2: Liriano: Versus Humans, he's spectacular. Doesn't walk NEARLY as many as you'd think with a 2 control, has the best curve ball in the game. Versus the computer and autoplay, they beat him.
    3: Ryu. Causes a lot of soft contact, but pitches a TON of contact. Not a fan.
  • Options
    StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Duffy used to be my #5 SP but he has performed so well I now have him as my #3. Against humans he has over-performed. When I've hit against him I have had a hard time hitting him. Don't know how he does against computer. My success with Keuchel wasn't as good as JGYank experienced, but it was a limited sample size. I have struggled against Liriano.
  • Options
    BravomanBravoman Registered Users 61 Posts
    4*-4.5* LH SPs:

Paxton (4.5* 5/5/9)

Smyly (4.5* 6/7/7)

Ryu (4.5* 6/9/6)

Duffy (4* 4/3/9)

Cingrani (4* 8/2/8)

Keuchel (4* 4/7/7)

Kazmir (4* 6/6/7)

Quintana (4* 6/6/7)

Gonzalez (4* 7/4/7)

Liriano (4* 8/2/7)

Garcia (4* 5/8/6)

Vargas (4* 4/8/6)

Rankings:
    No.1 Cingrani
    No.2 Liriano
    No.3 Paxton
    No.4 Duffy
    No.5 Smyly
  • Options
    JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
    I haven't had Paxton or Smyly available to me unfortunately. Did see Garcia, Gonzalez, and Kazmir available but forgot to add them.