Options

Stopped cold at Region 10

Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
Well, I got through R 9 with 3500 crystals left and 30 millions HBs. Now to proceed in R 10, I need to upgrade to a Solari Extinction. I need an additional 5000 crystals for this. That means I have to do one hundred eleven contract hunts or pay $30 for the gold needed to buy the weapon. No way!

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I hear ya. I'm at the verge of deleting and starting over. I remember a time when this game was fun.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I remember back at the lower regions when I was having a good time. Then as I got into the upper regions, it wasn't fun anymore. Thanks a lot GLU!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    No longer fun since R8 and the exotics being forced upon us...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I have about 4500 crystals. Was hoping that would be enough to start, but no go. Hmmmmmm.....I like this game......but not enough to do that many more contract hunts. I don't have THAT much time.

GLU: You need to drop the price, or risk getting dropped.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I remember back at the lower regions when I was having a good time. Then as I got into the upper regions, it wasn't fun anymore. Thanks a lot GLU!
    I agree. Clearly people were not paying for the outrageously priced exotic weapons so they decided to force people to pay to play. Region 10 looks just like region 9 anyway. I used crystals, lots of them to get the boring, underpowered gun to finish region 9 only to find region 10 nothing new except another expensive weapon. I'm done. Too greedy.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    A couple of bugs also. I hope for the folks starting this game that things will be fixed, and more playable for all. Dropping hunter bucks is a bad idea. The crystals may have worked if they introduced them earlier. So everyone could have a chance to collect a decent amount. This game needs some serious attention by the higher ups at Glu. To continue with it, or dump it at region 10. Because this game has DERAILED!!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    That last hunt series in region 9 was horrible. That exotic weapon was my least favorite of all the weapons in Dino. Way underpowered.

Is there any reward for completing the exotic event in region 10? If not, I'll save the crystals and gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Too much dismay with the game. Very understandable. Attention needs to be redirected to Dino. Getting a few thousand crystals is not the main obstacle here (can be done in a couple of days with faithful play). It is the way things have changed since region 8. "Derailed" as todfoxx said.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)