Options

silent night the sequel

jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
Just got it back on Android same price was hoping for less oh well time to put some Santa Dino's to sleep merry Xmas

Comments

• Options
    NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Just got it on IOS. Glad I spent all those contracts building up Crystals now. You need them
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Over 10,000 crystals to buy and upgrade this piece of sheet weapon. What a joke Glu.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I see sanity has not prevailed. Good thing I'm getting a new phone so I can start this game over again. I remember it was fun when it started.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I see sanity has not prevailed. Good thing I'm getting a new phone so I can start this game over again. I remember it was fun when it started.

I'm due to get a new phone in Jan. I'm up in the air whether I would start both games over.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I still really enjoy playing DH 2014. This one, not so much anymore.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    At least in DH 2014 we can still use our hunter bucks. What's the use of having millions if you can't use them?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I keep hoping that HBs will be able to be used in the standard weapon series.
    Starting to give up hope that we will ever see one again...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    At the top of region 10 says no map pieces needed so does this mean the exotic is optional and not needed to progress
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    At the top of region 10 says no map pieces needed so does this mean the exotic is optional and not needed to progress

This is usually the case. Proceeding to the next region has never hinged on buying and completing exotics. What is the new direction? No one knows.
    Overall, when everyone was expecting DH 2014 to lose steam and Dino to take over, it seems that focus has reshifted to deerhunter. Dino started out so strongly last July. I don't know why things were messed up after region 8 :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts

Who knows? Logic and predictability seem to have suspended .it seem surprise and lack of respect to players aren't important to Glu. I feel bad for new players enjoying themselves 5 or 6 regions back reading about the horrors that await them and just deciding to quit before the have to slog through this insanity.jmho