dam mr freeze gun was weak as against the 4 santungosaurus

DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
=P i upgrade it to level 3 and i aim shot too still they ran away how do u defeated them? :mad:

Comments

• DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    jesus gay as gun is kinda weak for the one particular round so bs
    after the first dino down every stink dino scatter out i thought freeze gun don't make sound? took like forever just to bring one down
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Just hold the fire button till you kill them. Yeah the silent night has no power at all. Waste of time to contract hunt for days to buy this P.O.S
    i see thank u i thought that thing is single round but it actually it like the electric gun where u hold down to zap it
  • KillemDinosKillemDinos Registered Users 4 Posts
    I finally got that Exotic yday night but needed to play until now to buy that VERY EXPENSIVE gun. and after 3 upgrades i am at zero with crystals. It's a pity, but that is a FREMIUM game, Glu wants us to buy them weapons and upgrades with Gold. I actually am a shareholder, and at times made nice profits, but recently with all them shortsellers the stock is behaving bad. And with such unsatisfying setups in games, lots of flaws, lack of fantasy and options, like currently with DINO, they should be starting to get the message that they need to keep players happy. Dino weapons and upgrades are exorbitantly expensive and this cuts into the fun. As said above. Once a player turns the back, takes lot of energy to bring him back on. I saw that in my activity with Zynga games as well. - besides that, i think DH14 is a perfect game with lots of options and room to have fun, and we would hope that they understand this and make DINO a similarly cool game. Merry Christmas DinoHunters
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Thank you, and merry Christmas to you!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx