Changes need to be made..Today!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Glu, with all this terrible feedback from us don't you think some changes are in order? I could go on and on, but these threads speak for themselves. Was a new guy put in charge of DINO Hunter? It sure looks like it. Something needs to happen fast or I believe a lot of us will be deleting the game. That is a shame, it started off with very high hopes and now it's a mess!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Well said and from a overall commercial point of view, people will avoid Glu games in the future as well. Amazing how we dont get any replies from Glu on here
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    DJ would be so disappointed.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well said and from a overall commercial point of view, people will avoid Glu games in the future as well. Amazing how we dont get any replies from Glu on here

I'm hoping to get SOMETHING out of them today! More silence just gives many people added fuel to delete. And yes casajr, Dj would be very disappointed!
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    I agree. Something has to be done. Instead of making the game better, they made it worse. The new weapons cost way too much and are nothing but junk.
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Glu really needs to start to improve there technical aspects of this game and start listening to it's customers or there going to lose us,I also play Deer Hunter and at least this game is about the hunts sure everything needs upgrades and cost coins however they have there s**t together not to mention they award free weapons for completing hunts.you spend more time enjoying the hunts rather than trying to receive a unreasonable amount of coins/crystals /cash just to get into and hunt.GLU GET OFF YOUR A** AND LISTEN TO US !!!!
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    You normally only see a response when someone says something positive. I stopped playing this game. I'm not play almost 200 contract hunts just to buy the gun for Silent Night. I cxan only imagine how many contract hunts i would then need to play to upgrade. I won't delete because I've spent too much time on it just to delete it. I'll keep it in hopes that they change something. I like the game but I'm not wasting any more time on it.
  • Salmon2Salmon2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    If people really want action,
    they should write or call the companies who advertise with Glu. That will get Glu's attention.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Todfoxx! Nice profile pic :)
    GLU we need a nicel region 10 as a Christmas present :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    That would be nice. If they can put together a Christmas holiday hunt series for Deer Hunter surely they could for Dino.
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    If they put Bounties on like in DH2014 that would at least take a little boredom out of the game. Also gives us a chance to win some Gold.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    If they can put together a Christmas holiday hunt series for Deer Hunter surely they could for Dino.

Sadly, I think that is what the "Silent Night" series was. At least judging by the little Christmas hats on the dinos and the name of the series.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Perhaps the financial statistics showed that DH 2014 was earning more than Dino and hence the renewed interest in improving Deerhunter.

We all know now that DH 2014 is not coming to an end next year. We know a region 17 is coming and a new hidden region (transylvania) with new bounties as per casajr's serendipitous discovery :)

Perhaps Dino's fate is still under scrutiny and Glu are studying their options whether to invest in it as they did in the first eight regions or to give it the coup de grace.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    They appear to be ignoring this forum.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    These are some very crucial statements about the state of this game by longtime faithful customers of yours Glu. Saying and/or doing nothing in response to this, after several weeks of epic fails, will only cause more negativity and drive customers closer to deleting this game. It's obvious there's been a change. Even just asking us to bear with you as things get straightened would make all the difference in the world. It's time to stop ignoring major issues. Don't pretend that everything is fine and expect us to continue to support this game(simply by continuing to play as well as spending more money). Continuing to do this will only drive away more customers. Things are so far removed from the way they were in Regions 1-7. R8 was a nightmare. Learn from that experience and start doing something that shows us you're aware of the situation and want to make things better. Right now is the worst possible time to continue to leave your customers hanging. Just saying.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Perhaps the financial statistics showed that DH 2014 was earning more than Dino and hence the renewed interest in improving Deerhunter.

Perhaps Dino's fate is still under scrutiny and Glu are studying their options whether to invest in it as they did in the first eight regions or to give it the coup de grace.

In Q3, DH 2014 was the second largest Glu franchise. Dino was #3. I hope when they see the large drop in DAU's and MAU's for Q4, some sort of decision will be made as to it's future.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Gluadmin made a return, yet when we need some answers where is he? Maybe he was called in to deal with the facebook fiasco and that's all.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Gluadmin made a return, yet when we need some answers where is he? Maybe he was called in to deal with the facebook fiasco and that's all.

He has been in the DH2014 forum todsy as well as KKH and EW3. Dino Hunter must be too far down the list...
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
    SubH2O wrote: »
    He has been in the DH2014 forum todsy as well as KKH and EW3. Dino Hunter must be too far down the list...

Or he has nothing to say or report. Too bad, we could use some news about this before the holidays. Looks like another week for something.
    Keep in mind that we are their first line of support for others playing the game. It is only when we can't help that a ticket is needed, and they are can't even keep up with that.
    I get a great deal of satisfaction in helping those that I can. I am sure every one else does too.
    If something doesn't change, their supposed five day turn for tickets (that now looks to be a month or more) will be even more ridiculous.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2