Robocop keeps crashing after I get updating the game message

AaronGinglesAaronGingles Registered Users 1 Posts
I recently had to restore my iphone. After the restore, I tried to open and play Robocop. I keep getting a message that says, "New updates are ready, the game will be restarted." After tapping update, the game crashes, restarts and says the same thing. It happens continually. This is the second time that this has happened and I have lost money because of the in game purchases that I have not been refunded. At this point, I am filing a formal complaint with Apple about your company and your inability or disregard for this issue. It seems to me that you don't seem to care that these glitches in you game are costing people money. You would be wise to show more concern for your patrons. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• anubisswimanubisswim Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi AaronGingles; I am having the same problem and haven't been able to find any solutions online for this… if I do I'll post here. Glu seems to not care about this issue… therefore I'd like to file a formal complaint with Apple also… from what link did you do that, can you tell me please? Thanks.
  • anubisswimanubisswim Registered Users 2 Posts
    AaronGingles; I deleted the app and reinstalled it… so far so good. I've been able to progress to the point where the problem was occurring and passed it. I suspect that this issue was created when I restored the phone… I think deleting the app and reinstalling it did a "clean install" so the app runs fine now. I think when the app is restored it somehow creates a "glitch" in the app.
  • volrath77volrath77 Registered Users 26 Posts
    anubisswim wrote: »
    AaronGingles; I deleted the app and reinstalled it… so far so good. I've been able to progress to the point where the problem was occurring and passed it. I suspect that this issue was created when I restored the phone… I think deleting the app and reinstalling it did a "clean install" so the app runs fine now. I think when the app is restored it somehow creates a "glitch" in the app.
    What happened to whatever progress you've made when you deleted and reinstalled the app? Is everything there or gone? If they're all gone and you have to start afresh, then might as well not delete/reinstall and simply delete the game entirely. Less aggravating that way.
    iPhone 5 user
  • edey danieledey daniel Registered Users 4 Posts
    :mad::mad:
    I recently had to restore my iphone. After the restore, I tried to open and play Robocop. I keep getting a message that says, "New updates are ready, the game will be restarted." After tapping update, the game crashes, restarts and says the same thing. It happens continually. This is the second time that this has happened and I have lost money because of the in game purchases that I have not been refunded. At this point, I am filing a formal complaint with Apple about your company and your inability or disregard for this issue. It seems to me that you don't seem to care that these glitches in you game are costing people money. You would be wise to show more concern for your patrons. Thank you for your time.