Spinning the Wheel

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
I'm having extremely bad luck with draft picks. I usually end up getting players that I immediately put on the inactive list. My big question is should I let the wheel spin out by itself or should I stop it in the middle of spinning? Did anyone see a difference?

Comments

• KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    nyynym wrote: »
    I'm having extremely bad luck with draft picks. I usually end up getting players that I immediately put on the inactive list. My big question is should I let the wheel spin out by itself or should I stop it in the middle of spinning? Did anyone see a difference?

I did not know you could stop the wheel from spinning.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    It's not that you have extremely bad luck. It's how this is designed. The odds are really, really low.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Agree Solarmen. There is no trick, as I have let it spin until it stops, stopped it immediately, and everywhere in between. Most of the time, you get a recycle bin player.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    If you say the players name you want when you press the spin button you will generally get the player you said.... Or 3 star Ivan Nova for the 15th time.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    How do you stop the spin?
    Touch the screen as its spinning. It will stop and jump to the player you got.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Touch the screen as its spinning. It will stop and jump to the player you got.

does it work?
    It just stops the wheel. Not at where it's at, where it will end up. So if u don't want to wait for the roll just tap the screen and it goes to where it would have ended up. NOT where it was when you stopped it. Hope that clarifies.