Region 9

riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
so at last this has appeared but after reading some of the threads regarding this level it seems that something is amiss with my game..ive got the contract hunt but have only had-and completed- one exotic, there is nothing else on the screen so for now im killing the same 4 dinos over and over and over again which frankly is getting a tad mindnumbingly boring...anyone got any insight as to why its loaded one other hunt and nothing else? and where pray tell am i meant to get the final 2 map pieces for region 10 when the silent night hasnt even shown its face

Comments

• LordBrianLordBrian Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got one event and contract kills that's it how do we move to region 10
  • riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    that my friend is THE question
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    ricey wrote: »
    that my friend is THE question

Add your complaints to the thread I started "Attn: Glu" thanks.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • pjclay1904pjclay1904 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Got exotic series in region 9 but the weapon you have to use isn't powerful enough to kill the 2 joyful spineosaurouses your asked to kill. In fact its hard as hell trying to kill 1. Mental purely mental.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    pjclay1904 wrote: »
    Got exotic series in region 9 but the weapon you have to use isn't powerful enough to kill the 2 joyful spineosaurouses your asked to kill. In fact its hard as hell trying to kill 1. Mental purely mental.

Try holding the fire button instead of tapping it.
    That said, it is a ridiculously underpowered weapon and a good example of how we are getting less and less of this game for more and more money.
    Keep voicing your displeasure. Perhaps someone from Glu will not only read it, but acknowledge that they have screwed up.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2