Options

run at all players

chaingang28chaingang28 Registered Users 17 Posts
I think i am ready to try to draft all the players now. I have 8500 in gold 1247200 in cash, 13 first round picks, 74 second round, and 110 late round. I am really anxious to try it and i think this might be enough. Do u guys think i shuld go for it?

Comments

• Options
    QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    How many players do you already have in your inactives?
  • Options
    I dont have any players on inactive
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Maybe get more gold, and wait for a draft sale.
  • Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    I've heard people recommend about 10k gold, you have around 9.5k if you count the first round picks @ 75 gold ea. Maybe get 500 more gold.

And as far as I'm concerned there are about, 750 late rounds and like 250 second rounds? Maybe I am mistaken but that would cost about:
    Late rounds: 750-110 = 640*1000 = 640k
    Second rounds: 250 - 74 = 176 * 4000 = 704k

So I would gather another 500 gold and about 100k cash. You wanna be 100% sure you have more than what you need cause the game lags so much you wont be able to gain cash/gold until all the inactives are gone.
  • Options
    Okay so i am working on this now. I have drafted all the late round picks, 769 total. Then i started to draft 2nd round, i had about 60 players drafted then i closed the app and took a break when i started the app back up it too all those players away, it put them back into the pool. I had 80 picks saved up when i took the break i had abt 20 left. After i ran the app again it was back to 80 picks. Did this happen to any of u guys? I feel like i wasted almost an hour doing this
  • Options
    TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    The app will do all kinds of crazy sh**. Your best bet is to try to knock everything out at once. The app is too slow to do anything especially once you get to 1000 inactives. Make sure you are logged on to Facebook or whatever you use for the game once you get to your first round picks. The app kept logging me out and it took me a while to figure out what was happening.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I have 317 inactive players as of now. I'm sure I'm still nowhere close to accumulating all the 3 star and 4 star players from the number 1 picks. Most of the inactive players are 3 & 4 stars. Got all 4.5 & 5 star hitters. Really only want starting pitching!
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Is there any merit to skipping all the late round picks and doing everything second round and better?

Perhaps those late round exclusive players being missed would help with the lag/crash issues?

Any input?
  • Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Is there any merit to skipping all the late round picks and doing everything second round and better?

Perhaps those late round exclusive players being missed would help with the lag/crash issues?

Any input?

You need them because you can pull 2.5+ star players from 1st round picks, which are better to use when going for all players rather than #1 picks.