From 5 star game down to 2 star

n0v3mbern0v3mber Registered Users 1 Posts
I played this game for almost a year ( and loving it). I'm always eager to play the next stage full of excitement.

So sad that this game did'nt met what we expected to be... No more fun in playing anymore; and the cost wowwwwww cant afford lol

thanks glu for the game

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Your post made me go back and check... First posts about the game were April 30 2014 and May 1 2014. Seems we still have a ways to go to get to the one year mark, yet it seems like we were stuck in R8 for close to a year on its own.

Wonder if any of us will actually stick around for the one year mark with what has happened to the game lately.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Maybe the company has a lot of things going on right now. And this game isn't getting the needed content like we hoped it would. I really don't think they are dumping the game, maybe just re-tooling. We still have plenty of different species of dinos we haven't even seen yet. But as of late there has been a few bugs, and boring content. I hope to see improvement, we all do! So I'm going to hang with it, play the boring contract hunts and wait. I still have Deer hunter 2014 by Glu and I thought that was coming to a end months ago. I believe Dino hunter will make it, as long as Glu does!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Maybe the company has a lot of things going on right now. And this game isn't getting the needed content like we hoped it would. I really don't think they are dumping the game, maybe just re-tooling. We still have plenty of different species of dinos we haven't even seen yet. But as of late there has been a few bugs, and boring content. I hope to see improvement, we all do! So I'm going to hang with it, play the boring contract hunts and wait. I still have Deer hunter 2014 by Glu and I thought that was coming to a end months ago. I believe Dino hunter will make it, as long as Glu does!

Yeah TF, I think that most of us will be hanging with it as well. What brought most of us here in the first place was our love for the game, this one or DH'14. Whatever the case, I too will be sticking around and hoping to see changes for the better. I think we all would much rather be posting positive threads about things we enjoy about this game but recently there's very little for us to enjoy really. Theres a huge difference between doing hundreds of contracts because we enjoy them so much and having to do them in order to advance in the game. The same 3 easy a s s hunts over n over n over... ugh!!!
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    auctually it 5 different dinos to kill on the contract, the long neck dino, the rock tail dino, the dino with flower on it back, the little tiny chicken size dino, and the feather raptor dino?
    auctually it 5 different dinos to kill on the contract, the long neck dino, the rock tail dino, the dino with flower on it back, the little tiny chicken size dino, and the feather raptor dino?

You are correct. I was being negative and purposely said 3 instead of 5. But since most of the hunts take place in the same area it seems more like 2 different hunts lol. By the way, nice job on using punctuation. I have trouble remembering to always use punctuation but when I do it makes whatever it is I'm writing much easier to understand. Keep up the good work!
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Hey Todfoxx, maybe glu employees all took the last 2-3 weeks off in December. Maybe they couldn't roll over any of their vacation into 2015 and had to use it or lose it. That actually happens in a lot of companies. Maybe I'm just making excuses for them. (LOL)

Back on topic: Anybody still willin' to give this game two stars? (LOL)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad

Back on topic: Anybody still willin' to give this game two stars? (LOL)[/QUOTE

Not even close! I know it was rhetorical but I gotta say I'm so friggin bumbed out by this mess. If it hadn't been such a great game before I wouldn't even care. I'd just delete it and think nothing of it. For over a month now I've been making excuses for Glu and waiting for them to give me a valid reason to not delete all their games from my tablet. I need the storage space. This is the last thing I want to do but honestly, I doubt Glu is gonna turn things around. It's been going this way for 3 regions now. I will hold out as long as I can in hopes of R11 being everything that R8-10 aren't. Come on Glu, prove me wrong. Please!!!!
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Max,

When the best thing about a game is the quality of the folks on the forum that was created in order to discuss the game, the game developers are in trouble.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Max,

When the best thing about a game is the quality of the folks on the forum that was created in order to discuss the game, the game developers are in trouble.

What game developers? Who exactly is in charge of this mess? And do they have any clue to what they have done?....NO, If they have been reading this forum someone should have replied to something...anything! But I guess no one is home.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    What game developers? Who exactly is in charge of this mess? And do they have any clue to what they have done?....NO, If they have been reading this forum someone should have replied to something...anything! But I guess no one is home.

Well, the team is aware of the issues in the game and, as always, the best way to document them is to send a report to Customer Care.

Roland is right about the forums, though- the primary purpose of them is for players to connect with other players (formal issues have to go through Customer Care to be documented)- so at the very least, there are players who can commiserate. :/
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Well, the team is aware of the issues in the game and, as always, the best way to document them is to send a report to Customer Care.

Thanks for chiming in. The problem is, these are not Customer Care issues. These are fundamental format change issues and, if I can summarize for a group of players, the game is simply not fun to play any more. I don't know what prompted the shift, whether it was given to a new team or there are resource issues or whatever, but something needs to change.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Thanks for chiming in. The problem is, these are not Customer Care issues. These are fundamental format change issues and, if I can summarize for a group of players, the game is simply not fun to play any more. I don't know what prompted the shift, whether it was given to a new team or there are resource issues or whatever, but something needs to change.

That's really important feedback and certainly understandable. Thanks for that.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    casajr wrote: »

Perfectly put. Let's go back to what made this game a hit. Changes can be good but what was done was over the top.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: