Options

silent night

arnettarnett Registered Users 8 Posts
I'm thinking of finding another game instead of trying to get over 6000 crystals at 30 to 35 a hunt to buy gun to me that way to high price for it so if it does not go down in price will just delete this game and play poker

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    arnett wrote: »
    I'm thinking of finding another game instead of trying to get over 6000 crystals at 30 to 35 a hunt to buy gun to me that way to high price for it so if it does not go down in price will just delete this game and play poker

Plan on another 4,000 crystals to upgrade it.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    Great so we have to consistently kill the same 4 lots of dinos over and over and over just to get anywhere..deep joy:mad:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Yup...
    And the exotic for R10 is over 8000 crystals before upgrades. With the same four contract hunts as R8 and R9.
    Mindnumbing.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Try Sniper 3D. Great shooting game and quicker to build up money to buy and upgrade guns
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Try Sniper 3D. Great shooting game and quicker to build up money to buy and upgrade guns

Per your recommendation, I tried it. Pretty cool game once you get used to the controls. It's somewhat different than what I'm used to. Thanks for the suggestion.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad: