R2 exotic spitfire

a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
is R2 exotic spitfire just a garbage in R8 R9 R10?

120 bullet cant do mass of damage on this 3 major region,

i should not buy this exotic if i know this weapon just nothing on R8 R9 R10

so sad

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    a3300552 wrote: »
    is R2 exotic spitfire just a garbage in R8 R9 R10?

120 bullet cant do mass of damage on this 3 major region,

i should not buy this exotic if i know this weapon just nothing on R8 R9 R10

so dad

That's because it's meant for region 2, and it still works well in region 3. All exotic weapons have their limits. It's not garbage!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Theres been plenty of threads about exotics and their effectiveness in higher regions. For the most part, they're only effective for the region they're released in and one or 2 more after that. However R6 and R7 exotics are still effective in the current highest region. the Gentech Salvo from R3 still works fine on just the hunt with the tiny raptors , too- IMO
    Theres been plenty of threads about exotics and their effectiveness in higher regions. For the most part, they're only effective for the region they're released in and one or 2 more after that. However R6 and R7 exotics are still effective in the current highest region. the Gentech Salvo from R3 still works fine on just the hunt with the tiny raptors , too- IMO

Gentech spark is also effective, especially with the 4 chas...dinos. One shot gets all 4!
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i know some weapon like R9 sky hammer is good,but they seems same type weapon not worth me to buy~

R6 R7 some extoic weapon seems same type and i dont think i should buy.

R7 another not bow weapon is just power as R9 night slicer, really dont like it.

so lower exotic not all good for now major region, R1 rocket is not power as i thought.

only a few under R8 exotic can beat R10 dinosaur,this is why i sad for buy a wrong water gun.........
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Get the gauntlet. I have been using it in region 10. Most effective in my case.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Adam19791979Adam19791979 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi todfoxx. Can you tell me how can i buy a third exotic weapon in R 7 .. When i start a new game with new iphone?.
    My old phone i have a third exotic R7 .. But i start a new game with new iphone .. I do not see the third exotic in R7 to buy
    Thank you for reply...
    Hi todfoxx. Can you tell me how can i buy a third exotic weapon in R 7 .. When i start a new game with new iphone?.
    My old phone i have a third exotic R7 .. But i start a new game with new iphone .. I do not see the third exotic in R7 to buy
    Thank you for reply...

I believe the exotic weapon you want was a event weapon. And that event has expired. Meaning that it is no longer available . Don't worry more events should come up (I hope) :cool: