Can't get past Cheerful Spinosuruses

Dave TDave T Registered Users 1 Posts
I am not happy with the Darman Silent Night. You can shoot those Spinosauruses till the tip of your finger is numb and they still eat you! This event series has been very frustrating at times, to the point where I am not enjoying the game. I will try it a few more times than I probably will give up. Going nowhere with these Spinosauruses and my upgrades for the weapon are maxxed out.

Comments

• HounddogHounddog Registered Users 3 Posts
    Dave T wrote: »
    I am not happy with the Darman Silent Night. You can shoot those Spinosauruses till the tip of your finger is numb and they still eat you! This event series has been very frustrating at times, to the point where I am not enjoying the game. I will try it a few more times than I probably will give up. Going nowhere with these Spinosauruses and my upgrades for the weapon are maxxed out.

I too got pretty frustrated with this hunt until I finally figured out that you could hold down the trigger instead of tapping off single shots at a time. Try that and see how that works.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yeah that's the only way and reload a few times. Don't miss because the sight is not that great.
  • RWooldridge86RWooldridge86 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had the same problem with that hunt. Hate to admit it but I spent 15 gold for a dino decoy. I had a hard time aiming the weapon and was ready to get it over with. In hindsight I would probably just toughed it out and kept after them.
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    This event was the first time ever I have had to use a Dino decoy. You thought killing one spino with this weapon was hard, just wait until you have to kill two...
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hounddog T wrote: »
    too got pretty frustrated with this hunt until I finally figured out that you could hold down the trigger instead of tapping off single shots at a time. Try that and see how that works.

Okay, used this technique and got past them...
  • RszRsz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you!