Saying goodbye

Argon18smithArgon18smith Registered Users 3 Posts
The contract huntings are exactly the same for the last 2 regions. "MONOTONOUS" to say the least. I have deleted Dino Hunter. Not sure what is next.

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The contract huntings are exactly the same for the last 2 regions. "MONOTONOUS" to say the least. I have deleted Dino Hunter. Not sure what is next.

Goodbye! Have a nice day.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I usually get annoyed by new posters just coming here to say they have quit the game. But this time, I'm too empathetic. Region 10 should run players off in droves. It's awful, it's R9 with a delay. And good luck playing those contract hunts to upgrade the Extinction. The first upgrade to continue comes after the very first hunt!
    Facebook player
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I usually get annoyed by new posters just coming here to say they have quit the game. But this time, I'm too empathetic. Region 10 should run players off in droves. It's awful, it's R9 with a delay. And good luck playing those contract hunts to upgrade the Extinction. The first upgrade to continue comes after the very first hunt!

Hey Glu, are you reading this? Are you guys getting the obvious clue?
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    GLU... I have slightly over 27, 000 chrystals. Is that enough to get through the next weapon? I figure that I have done roughly 700 contract hunts in region 10 (I had to upgrade Extinction a few times) and I'm tired of it... Give us something new that doesn't take 27 contract hunts for 1 upgrade!!!
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You must be a very determined player? I haven't even a tenth of that amount and I'm bored shirtless with the whole thing. I don't even have the Silent Night yet, let alone the next one that I can't even remember the name of!
  • KillemDinosKillemDinos Registered Users 4 Posts
    agree with Reg 10 being very boring, but worse was, I planned to play a lot of Reg10 to get the crystals for the gun.. by the time I had my 15k they wanted Gold. Now keep in mind GLUU is a fremium game company and wants to earn money, so we cannot really get all hot stuff for free. But as a paying customer I request decent levels and hunts. That's the point where since a few month DH14 (Deer Hunter) and Dino diverge, it really looks as they have given up Dino, which makes me sorry for all players who have purchased lots of stuff. The fact that DH14 has cost GLUU ab. USD 5 mio in Spring 2012 to purchase that licence and the game continues to be a top grossing game (currently grossing USD 38k in US iOS downloads daily) vs. Dino since the peak after launch continues to earn them ca USD 10k daily only) makes GLU certainly focus on DH14 rather than Dino. But GLU should think why: they had a huge success with DH14 and thought, players will pay anything for a rare Dino Hunt, which was not coming true. To me it looks they almost gave up Dino already. But also in DH14, up to Region 11 they provided Rare Hunts, and now they slow down with releases. Similar in Dino up to level 8, now its at best a basic game. Looks like GLU reduces development cost and enjoys the income for the game as long as it lasts.
    One other aspect: again, keep in mind GLU aims at earning real $ through ingame purchases. If you just want to play for free you should not yell your frustration in any forum, because there are zillions of fun games to kill time. If you are more determined, and purchased products, and/or played team hunt and SKILLZ levels, then you have a right to complain.

I found it very amusing to take some exotics and go down to Reg 3 or 6, where I think the raptors are more aggressive and real fun. Sometimes just take a bow and FAIL on hunts... so it stays fun to play, but if you only focus on progress and cumulate $ and crystals, yep, then you might be frustrated. Accept both sides of the game (player vs company) and stay contructive in your mails to GLU in order to give them reason to continue to produce more variety of hunts. As they have the software, I cannot understand why they dont just put up another few special hunts and of course more species of Dinos and a little more reasonable weapon prices. I don't feel so bored because they use the same landscape, I'd rather wish other kinds of Dinos. Even if they were the same as from Reg 7 e.g., the flying Tupuxuarae are fantastic (and beautiful), and in lower regions there are way more agressive flying dinos which makes enjoy that game. I dont care anymore for HB$ or crystals but I would care again if i saw Glu gives commitment to the game. Let's hope for the best.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Hey Glu, are you reading this? Are you guys getting the obvious clue?

Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm hoping the Dino team will be including some good things in the next update (very soon).
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    So are we. Glad to hear from you. We really do like this game but the last regions were not fun.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Thanks for all of the feedback. I'm hoping the Dino team will be including some good things in the next update (very soon).

How soon? A week, a month, when? It's been too long.