exotic series region 10

Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
The exotic series from region 10 has disappeared... I need tu earn about 2000 more crystals to finish... anyone else?
Prev1

Comments

• nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    The exotic series from region 10 has disappeared... I need tu earn about 2000 more crystals to finish... anyone else?
    Same here.The exotic series and Extinction are gone.There are only contract hunts.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    The Silent Night Series in R9 is gone too.
    Finally accrued the 6225 crystals to buy the exotic this afternoon, and now the series is gone... At least I didn't get into upgrading it.

Wonder if they have been reading the threads and if we might see a re-launch with improved crystal payouts and/or prices and/or ability to buy for HBs. Won't be upgrading it until we see what happens.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    My Silent Night is still there, but it's finished. The Extinction is still gone. When it comes back, at least I won't have to upgrade the gun again & I've made the chrystals to finish...
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Wonder if they have been reading the threads and if we might see a re-launch with improved crystal payouts and/or prices and/or ability to buy for HBs. Won't be upgrading it until we see what happens.

I hope so. Unfotunately, i feel this game jumped the shark at R8. These next series seem to be simply speed bumps. To me, it looks like resources got pulled and this is now just being cobbled together..
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    To me, it looks like resources got pulled and this is now just being cobbled together..

Except for Deer Hunter 2014 the other Glu games I've been playing regularly have been derailed and are nowhere near getting back on track. Games that I love and played religiously until a few weeks ago have almost become unplayable for me. Something definitely happened at Glu. Its a shame considering how well things had been going with all of their games that I play
    Yeah, sad to see. Almost like watching one of your best friends sink into alcoholism. You remember the great times you had together, but kinda sad to look at what has become of them.
  • Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    Mmm if there using the name extinction
    for a region perhaps this game is coming to an end only a thought
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I think they are relaunching region 10 in a normal way. At least I hope so. I expect the usual sequence with trophy hunts and assault rifle series, shotgun series, rifle series then the exotics. Perhaps Glu was experimenting with new formulas for Dino but they garnered enough rancor from players. The marathonic region 8 was burdensome and then region 9 (hardly a typical region)...so I guess or hope we go back to normal play.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    Sorry to sound so melancholy. Glu has in the past produced a great product that we all seem to like playing. I truly hope that they get this resolved to everyone's satisfaction. I would hate to give up on a game I like. Pulling the new regions seems to me like a step in the right direction. At least they seem to be listening.

Get it done, get it right.
  • Ctm023Ctm023 Registered Users 2 Posts
    nik_ivanov wrote: »
    Same here.The exotic series and Extinction are gone.There are only contract hunts.
    i never received silent night in series nine. Any suggestions
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    Ctm023 wrote: »
    i never received silent night in series nine. Any suggestions
    Yes,"Silent Night" and the first series in region 10 disappeared.But that was after I finished it.Now I'm in region 10 with contract hunts only.We have to wait.I'm sure we will get an update soon.
    The series is back... no map piece for finishing... just cost lots of chrystals
    Silent night series in region 9 and exotic series in region 10 are back for Android. Hope the other platforms got them as well :)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Silent night series in region 9 and exotic series in region 10 are back for Android. Hope the other platforms got them as well :)

It's out for iOS as well, no use for hunter bucks either...so far. Looks like they didn't look at our concerns about the game.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It's out for iOS as well, no use for hunter bucks either...so far. Looks like they didn't look at our concerns about the game.

Nope they did not. I was hoping for a regularized region 10. Perhaps they will launch the series and trophy hunts later and certainly not a la region 8.
  • MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Over 10,000 crystals to buy and upgrade the Solari Extinction in R10 is simply out of mind. It means some 225 hunts, i.e., killing the same boring series of 3/4/6 dinos in the same scenery of R9 225 times. I am reaching my limit and will probably delete the game. Things do not seem to go better. Just the opposite.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    Over 10,000 crystals to buy and upgrade the Solari Extinction in R10 is simply out of mind. It means some 225 hunts, i.e., killing the same boring series of 3/4/6 dinos in the same scenery of R9 225 times. I am reaching my limit and will probably delete the game. Things do not seem to go better. Just the opposite.

Are you kidding? Another 10,000 crystals, that means 20,000 for two weapons. Hmmmm, I'm thinking Glu just cut their throat.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Are you kidding? Another 10,000 crystals, that means 20,000 for two weapons. Hmmmm, I'm thinking Glu just cut their throat.

The Solari Extinction costs 8,300 crystals. Upgrading the Darman Silent Night costed some 2,000 crystals. Upgrading the Extinction will cost probably more, so you make the maths.

You can also buy the Extinction with gold: 750 pieces. If you do not have them and you do not want to repeat 184 times the (almost) same sequence, you need to spend 26,99 to get those 750 golds. In other words, you spend 27 real bucks just to buy the weapon. And then you need to spend more for the upgrades or repeat and repeat and repeat the same boring series to get the crystals that will allow you to upgrade a weapon that is needed to complete .... 20 hunts. A real nonsense IMO.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    The Solari Extinction costs 8,300 crystals. Upgrading the Darman Silent Night costed some 2,000 crystals. Upgrading the Extinction will cost probably more, so you make the maths.

You can also buy the Extinction with gold: 750 pieces. If you do not have them and you do not want to repeat 184 times the (almost) same sequence, you need to spend 26,99 to get those 750 golds. In other words, you spend 27 real bucks just to buy the weapon. And then you need to spend more for the upgrades or repeat and repeat and repeat the same boring series to get the crystals that will allow you to upgrade a weapon that is needed to complete .... 20 hunts. A real nonsense IMO.

If it weren't for the video glitch a few days ago I would have deleted this game. I was able to amass 19,000 crystals and 1,500 gold in 2 days.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    Menipo! Nice to see you back on the forum with your valuable input. Yes, Dino isn't what it used to be. I got both exotics because I had enough crystals but I am unhappy with the way things are happening here. Glad that DH 2014 is getting rejuvenated.
    Menipo! Nice to see you back on the forum with your valuable input. Yes, Dino isn't what it used to be. I got both exotics because I had enough crystals but I am unhappy with the way things are happening here. Glad that DH 2014 is getting rejuvenated.

Hi Samer,

Nice to see you! Thank you for the warm welcome. Sadly this time I have very little to contribute but my frustration. I think that GLU has been testing the water with Dino since the very first day and I tend to believe that they have failed to find the right balance. The problem is that they have left behind many valuable players who made (and might continue to make) valuable contributions for improving the game. The secret for the success of a freemium game is to find the right balance and they managed to get it at DH 2014. But in the case of Dino they were never even close. And now it appears that DH 2014 is following the same path. It is a legitimate business decision but, in consideration for that, customers/players have the right to vote with their feet. And many of them are exercising it. I might do it as well soon. I have completed today some 50 hunts (2250 crystals) with the same carrousel of boring Dinos but if I see another one crossing my screen I will vomit, I swear. Repeating this during 5 days to get the Extinction and the upgrades and see in the next region that, say, 600 hunts are needed to buy each Exotic and its upgrades reminds me that one thing is a pastime and another one is wasting hours by the dozens.

Take care
    you are correct Menipo.
    Well there is no point buying the extinction right away if this is leading nowhere. The norm has been introducing regular weapon hunts and trophy hunts and then the exotics. I don't know why the exotics have been introduced first in regions 9 and 10.
    laughed my heart out at "if I see another one crossing my screen I will vomit, I swear", you are speaking on many players' behalf there!
    Merry Christmas to you and have a great season
    you are correct Menipo.
    Well there is no point buying the extinction right away if this is leading nowhere. The norm has been introducing regular weapon hunts and trophy hunts and then the exotics. I don't know why the exotics have been introduced first in regions 9 and 10.
    laughed my heart out at "if I see another one crossing my screen I will vomit, I swear", you are speaking on many players' behalf there!
    Merry Christmas to you and have a great season

Merry Christmas to you, Samer, and to your family. I wish that 2015 brings you everything that you want and also everything that you need (which sometimes is not the same thing).

Feliz Navidad y un Año Nuevo lleno de paz, prosperidad y felicidad!
    The solari extinction may turn out to be a nice weapon. I used the solari bandit a lot in contract hunts, and loved it. But we can only judge it with this small batch of contract hunts. Some of those lazy dinos just creep slowly out of the rocks. I'm dying for something new, doubt it will be today :(
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    Just got to Region 10 and was able to try out Extinction. Maps and dinosaurs are exactly the same as Region 9... As for my trial with Extinction, it takes out a Camarasaurus in two shots. No discount after weapon trial though.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Region 10 stinks! It's region 9 with a ten second delay before dinos come out, for the most part. And at only 45 crystals per hunt, it's going to take forever to get & upgrade the Extinction. This is ridiculous. I'm not sure these games are worth it any more.
    Facebook player
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    The solari extinction seems pretty lame to me even after all the upgrades. I can take out those dinos faster with my Darman Harvesters
    I am actually using the gauntlet for all contract hunts
    I'm using the Gentech Spark to get them done. It seems to be the fastest way.
    I use the Skyhammer. I don't even aim it. I just lay down a barrage in an area, fire as fast as I can. Not only can you get some major height out of the Dinos, but if you have some shells in the air when you get the last kill, you can watch the shells come in in the close up.