Run at all players lag?

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
I really want to start attempting to get all players, but I have seen multiple posts saying that having all the inactives lags your game down not allowing you to switch players. I would not want to lose my roster but I also want to have all players. I just want to confirm if this lag is really as bad as people say.

Comments

• Jersey OutlawsJersey Outlaws Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeah mine lags and crashes a lot when I let my inactives build up but it also depends on your device your using.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    I really want to start attempting to get all players, but I have seen multiple posts saying that having all the inactives lags your game down not allowing you to switch players. I would not want to lose my roster but I also want to have all players. I just want to confirm if this lag is really as bad as people say.

I have 70 inactives and it lags and crashes consistently. Hope this helps.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I really believe if someone can handle this lag well, he could be a NINJA.
  • MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts

Your device must be an Iphone 4 or a very old Android because 70 inactives should not lag you at all lol.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts

I have 195 inactive players and I haven't noticed any lag yet. It takes slightly longer to load, but the difference is probably less than a second.
  • TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    I don't think its possible to have all the players and sub players in and out. If someone pulls it off I would like to hear about it. My game became unplayable around 1000 inactives.
  • SD BRIXTONSSD BRIXTONS Registered Users 3 Posts

There is a major lag. Crashes happen constantly and it becomes impossible to even look at your roster. I got up to 915 inactives and the game was so frustrating. Eventually, I was able to get only the best players and traded in my inactives. After that, the game worked fine. I say its worth it if you want to grab those good players.
  • Alice49Alice49 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have 195 inactive players and I haven't noticed any lag yet. It takes slightly longer to load, but the difference is probably less than a second.
    Sign up with 300-101 - exam for getting 640-722 - exam - my braindumps testking courses exam and Stanford University. We also provide best Hodges University and Keiser University with guaranteed success.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I have 325 inactive players and it crashes a ton! Switching players there is a huge lag. I can't say I'm gonna swap out inactive players anytime soon however.

I have spent too much on #1 draft picks to only spend more and get the same players again! When I have a lineup and pitching staff of all studs then maybe I will consider it, not until then