Options

Gold Spent Erased For Event

JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
I spent some gold during this event. At first it tracked the gold I spent normally. Didn't spend enough to get a player. The next time I logged in, the sale stopped and the meter tracking the gold I spent was gone. I reopened the app later on, and the sale and the event came back however it's showing that I spent no gold. I'm still also having the problem with trialpay giving me no offers and a message telling me to try again later but the same message keeps coming up. Is there a problem with my app?

Comments

• Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    JG

That happened to me back in October with an event. I had purchased a couple of #1's with some saved gold, and took a break to have lunch. When I logged back in, my progress was gone. As for the second issue you are having, no I've not seen that before.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I'm nervous this would happen to me so I usually spend all the gold I intend to at once.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    My progress was erased when I logged in this morning! I had spent 11k + and was gonna finish a few upgrades and get the Trout this am! I'm sure support never reads these posts
  • Options
    princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    My progress was erased when I logged in this morning! I had spent 11k + and was gonna finish a few upgrades and get the Trout this am! I'm sure support never reads these posts
    I reported this issue to Support after it affected me back in October. They obviously did nothing. Learned to shop for all in a single session.
  • Options
    I contacted support and I will give them a couple of days to make it right! If not then I will just get a hold of my CC company or apple to get a refund.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I contacted support and I will give them a couple of days to make it right! If not then I will just get a hold of my CC company or apple to get a refund.

Did you use the in-app contact? Last time I sent them a message, they never replied. Ironically, I received an auto replay that said my message was in priority status.
  • Options
    JGYankJGYank Registered Users 49 Posts
    How else can I contact them? I'm getting no offers. I have no way to get gold except watching a couple of videos for 4 gold each time and occasionally when I win a game. I was going to spend to remove ads but now since I can't get gold I'm considering restarting which would be a hassle.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I see many issues about this APP in this forum. So far I only see they compensate for leader board problem which happens before September.

Other problems like event gold erased, only #3,#4,#5 player get reward, can't collect reward after winning the tournament...etc, GLU seems not to return anything to anybody.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    I see many issues about this APP in this forum. So far I only see they compensate for leader board problem which happens before September.

Other problems like event gold erased, only #3,#4,#5 player get reward, can't collect reward after winning the tournament...etc, GLU seems not to return anything to anybody.

We can't let them get away like this. I tried to google their CEO's email but couldn't. We need to write to their C*Os and also write to Apple/Google to complain.
  • Options
    I contacted them in-app and got that corny message saying this is a top priority! LMAO!

Still haven't heard anything back from them regarding the issue!

I went ahead and contacted Apple and explained the problem! They refunded my money right away!
  • Options
    princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    I contacted them in-app and got that corny message saying this is a top priority! LMAO!

Still haven't heard anything back from them regarding the issue!

I went ahead and contacted Apple and explained the problem! They refunded my money right away!

Was it Apple or Glu that refunded you?