Lame!

gkmgkm Registered Users 2 Posts
So, I played the gazillion boring contract hunts on region ten to buy the last exotic weapon with crystals. When I went into purchase it, the option to buy it with crystals is gone! What kind of BS is this?!?

Comments

• bignreelbignreel Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same on region nine!!!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    gkm wrote: »
    So, I played the gazillion boring contract hunts on region ten to buy the last exotic weapon with crystals. When I went into purchase it, the option to buy it with crystals is gone! What kind of BS is this?!?

The R10 weapon is on for 99 gold. I gladly took the deal to avoid the contract hunts. You can still use the crystals for upgrades. If you had enough to buy with crystals, you should be able.to breeze through the upgrades and avoid some contract hunts.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Another mid-game curve ball by our good friends at glu .What happened to marketing to the customer and building trust?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Another mid-game curve ball by our good friends at glu .What happened to marketing to the customer and building trust?

Gone, all gone...
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I think glu is mixing up New Years Day with April Fools Day. Ha, ha!! You got us good!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I think glu is mixing up New Years Day with April Fools Day. Ha, ha!! You got us good!

No doubt. What's messed up for us is that they're not joking though, they keep seriously failing miserably and it's us who pay. No new content today? I know I said I'd hang with this game but I haven't even played in a week.same goes for DH'14. I even tried downloading Eternity warriors 3 just to have something I like to play on my tablet but I got the "network failure, retry" issue that's plaguing that game currently. What a way to kick off the new year Glu! Well, my kids will be happy because it looks like Minecraft will be the only game I play for the next week. We'll try again next Thursday.
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Try Sniper 3D. Good shooting game and they even gave you free coins and a weapon for Xmas.
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    I swear more and more games and companies are doing everything to **** on their loyal fans and only focus on the gullible idiots.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    okay now I am really bored. Got my one billion bucks and 100,000 crystals. come on Glu, please, we need new material :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • ThecrazycoopThecrazycoop Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have a question that is related but has to do with region 8. I have 8 of the 9 map pieces and only have the exotic, Gigawatt series. The only way to get the gun is with glu credits (480) which is roughly $20!! That is ridiculous. I've heard other people bought it wth crystals but I dont have that option. WHy is that? DId you guys get to region 10 without having to purchase anything with real money? Thanks so much!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The gigawatt is available for cash now. Are you sure you have all updates?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I play on a kindle fire. It updates when you start the game automatically. Is there something Else I need to do? I"ve tried force stopping and clearing cache, but basically, I am inept at computer technology. My darned kids got me addicted to this gameO:) But I'd love to fix the problem and get to region 9.
    I play on a kindle fire. It updates when you start the game automatically. Is there something Else I need to do? I"ve tried force stopping and clearing cache, but basically, I am inept at computer technology. My darned kids got me addicted to this gameO:) But I'd love to fix the problem and get to region 9.

Sorry to say, but you are at the hands of Amazon with this. They do not give sales and other discounts Glu offers. Why..because Amazon Taylor's the game as the seem fit. They do however offer their own discounts. But I have not seen any for awhile. I only play deer hunter on kindle, I will do so until it ends. Then I will give my kindle to the dog for a chew toy! I basically do everything on iPad, 2- one for work and the mini for play.
  • Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Turn the internet off your device and you can buy the weapons with crystals
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Switta70 wrote: »
    Turn the internet off your device and you can buy the weapons with crystals

That works. There are a couple extra steps, though.

I put my Kindle in "Airplane Mode" (which shut off the wireless). I opened the game and the Extinction was NOT available for crystals yet, so I exited the game.

I then shut off my Kindle and turned it back on. After I opened the game again, the Extinction was available for crystals. I bought it and equipped it. I exited the game, took the Kindle off "Airplane Mode" and waited for the wireless to load.

When I opened the game again, I still owned the Extinction!!

Thanks, Switta70!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    THANK YOU for you Amazon explanation. I just wanted an answer. ALso, I will try the no internet thing and see what I can do. I swear, I was so irritated that I uninstalled the game even though my kids said "don't do it. You have millions and thousands of crystals." But I'm stubborn like that. I'm too addicted and am back in region 8 with only 3 mil and 90 crystals. Whatever. I had tried getting help on FB and had the most odd guys from Pakistan help me and they were soooo unhelpful. Thanks again.
  • bocagillbocagill Registered Users 3 Posts
    gkm wrote: »

i agree what happen to the crystal buy for the weapon it was 8000 to buy I wont use my gold to buy a weapon
    FINALLY! Today they finally gave the update! I held my breath and sure enough, I got the gigawatt for crystals. Made me happy!
    FINALLY! Today they finally gave the update! I held my breath and sure enough, I got the gigawatt for crystals. Made me happy!

What are you talking about? There was no update! Not on iOS or android. Maybe for facebook, but I thought people should know better than to play Glu games on FB!