Another day and.....

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Nothing, nothing, nothing! No news, no gluadmin chiming in about anything, and certainly no freaking pop-ups. Haven't seen those in awhile anyway. Zero info on what the hell is going to be done with this mess that most of us are currently at. They don't seem to give a $hit about the players of their games!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Probably running a skeleton crew this holiday week. Just a few guys in a small room, surviving on Red Bull and fried pork rinds, making sure nothing goes completely sideways.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Probably running a skeleton crew this holiday week. Just a few guys in a small room, surviving on Red Bull and fried pork rinds, making sure nothing goes completely sideways.

Hilarious Sunny! :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Alright, just got to 30,000 crystals. I'm taking a break from this nonsense. I'll check back when they get off their a$$ and add more content to the game.
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Alright, just got to 30,000 crystals. I'm taking a break from this nonsense. I'll check back when they get off their a$$ and add more content to the game.

taking a break = surviving red bull and fried pork rinds...? lol
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

30,000 crystals! You got me beat. I only have 15,000. I don't think I'll ever get that many. Your right about taking a break. Think I'll do the same. This game is sooo boring now. It's like playing tic tac toe by yourself.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am hitting 100,000 crystals soon but I can't take anymore contract hunts in region 10. Toying with region 8 contract hunts until updates come up if any...unless Glu decided to put the game to eternal rest
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    I agree, so tired of the same contract hunts over and over,at least with deer hunter we know there's going to be another region #17 with probably another hidden region heck there's already two weapons for region 17,
  • Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    Wow samer do you work sleep etc etc on the 19 dec you had 30,000 crystals now nearly 100000 that equates to about 5400 crystals per day 12 sets of 10 contract hunts over a 13 day period that's addiction or dedication wow man
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Wow samer do you work sleep etc etc on the 19 dec you had 30,000 crystals now nearly 100000 that equates to about 5400 crystals per day 12 sets of 10 contract hunts over a 13 day period that's addiction or dedication wow man

Yep I am doing 100 hunts a day. 19th December was my last day of work before the holidays. I go back to work (school) on the 7th. So I can bore myself more with contract hunts until then :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)