Solari extinction 86% off

Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
How much does the Solari extinction cost with 86% off? I'm still in region 9 and I don't have it unlocked yet therefore I don't know how much it costs.

Comments

• Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Danny89 wrote: »
    How much does the Solari extinction cost with 86% off? I'm still in region 9 and I don't have it unlocked yet therefore I don't know how much it costs.

99 Glu Credits(gold) I'm pretty sure. I know almost every other exotic is on sale for 99 gold.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    All of them required to get a map piece have eventually come up for sale for Hunter Bucks, for what it's worth. Hoping it isn't crystals this time.
    Facebook player
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    blue ridge,

I thought the Extinction was up for sale for crystals last week. I think it was for a little more than 8K. By the time I had that many, the deal was off.

It would be great if it was up for sale for HBs. I ain't holding my breath for that!

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    That makes no sense at all for Glu to make the Extinction available for gold only!I'm stuck at the beginning of the Silent Night series for a week because boredom has kept me from opening the game but when I come back I'd certainly like to be able to advance without having to buy gold. If it comes to that I hate to say it but right now I wouldn't hesitate to bail on this game and Glu entirely. Was once one of my favorites but not now. Just saying.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I restarted on my new iPhone and it's fun again. I hope that when I get to R8,

1. R9 and R10 get worked out by then
    2. I get a bypass option to go from R7 to R11 (assuming R11 gets worked out).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    That makes no sense at all for Glu to make the Extinction available for gold only!I'm stuck at the beginning of the Silent Night series for a week because boredom has kept me from opening the game but when I come back I'd certainly like to be able to advance without having to buy gold. If it comes to that I hate to say it but right now I wouldn't hesitate to bail on this game and Glu entirely. Was once one of my favorites but not now. Just saying.

Ditto (this reply was too short to be accepted, as would be "Amen", "Word", "You said it", etc., so I had to add this bit to get to 10 characters or more limit)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Ditto (this reply was too short to be accepted, as would be "Amen", "Word", "You said it", etc., so I had to add this bit to get to 10 characters or more limit)

I suggested to GLU, back in the day, to add some sort of 'agree' or 'disagree' option people could click on so the forum posts wouldn't just be a bunch of comments saying the same thing. And GLU is probably missing a lot of feedback when people agree with a post but don't write because they can't think of another way to say it.

In my opinion the Customer Care team should be monitoring the Forum or at least have better communication with those who do monitor the Forum. I realize Customer Care focus is driven on the quantity of responses about a specific issue and I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't write to them if they see the issue already brought up on the Forum. So if we already have a Forum page where players work together and with GLU, a in-game button to get to the forum, and add a quantity driven feedback mechanism like 'agree' or 'disagree'; wouldn't that at least help more than what we have now?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Danny89Danny89 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm also stuck with this gold purchase. I have about 33 gold. I've been stocking up on crystals in the meantime. However, in a way it's good because I could buy other exotic weapons if I had enough gold. I just bought the Solari spider for 99g.
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    Is there a OTO for crystals on it? I only have a few hundred left after completing R9 and would love to build up enough crystals to buy on a OTO rather than play 178 hunts to get enough crystals. Then like 20 more hunts for each upgrade.
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Bourbon wrote: »
    Is there a OTO for crystals on it? I only have a few hundred left after completing R9 and would love to build up enough crystals to buy on a OTO rather than play 178 hunts to get enough crystals. Then like 20 more hunts for each upgrade.

I just opened weapon shop and extinction is back for 8300 crystals or ......750 gold! W T F glu
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    I just opened weapon shop and extinction is back for 8300 crystals or ......750 gold! W T F glu

This is getting kind of comical now.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Seems like all the weapons that were up for 99G are now back to 480G...hmmmm
    Say What??
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Seems like all the weapons that were up for 99G are now back to 480G...hmmmm

Perhaps a sign that updates are on the way?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)