Attn: Glu**Please Read**

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Please read the threads on this page and the support page. Thank you~T.F
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Thanks TF. GLU you need to read the silent night disappeared threads PDQ or you will be reading 'players disappeared' because we are all getting p****d off with the way the game is going!!!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    That's for sure. You've made the game almost unplayable. Either spend some time fixing it or shut it down.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    I just read through about 8 other Glu game forums. The problems with Dino seem to be similar and consistent with many of the other Glu games. I started playing Contract Killer: Sniper about a week ago. Deleted it today because of all the bugs. I’ll keep Dino and DH2014 around, with hopes of some smart fixes for Dino in the VERY near future.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Anyone else having crashing issues on both Dino and DH14? Seems to crash on every pop up ad and at least twice every 10 hunts. It's getting worse Glu!!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    i have the contract hunt on region 9 but have only had & completed one exotic, there is nothing else showing on my screen and im getting really peed off with killing the same 4 dinos over and over again so please GLU tell me why its loaded one other hunt and nothing else? and how am i meant to get the final 2 map pieces for region 10 when the silent night hasnt even appeared yet?!
  • arnettarnett Registered Users 8 Posts
    hope you saved a lot of crystals it takes over 6000 to buy the gun thinking they lost their minds at 30 to 35 crystal a hunt
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    hmm..1st time reading post about all silent things been launched and pull, i was thinkin there must be big update to see.
    and so i decide not to do the update before fully applied...and now everyone said its launched, so ive download it, played it, finishing R9 and seeing R10...
    and i said to my self : "what is this...only 2 series and 1 series, and ****** contract hunt?" ...*sighs, my coffee went bad
  • istniristnir Registered Users 2 Posts
    anyone else think the latest sale by glu for gold is a bit of a **** move? I was working on getting the 6.5k crystals needed for the silent night event in dino hunter got just over 4.5k only to find out that you can only get it with gold now. Is this really the way to treat people? I get you still need to make money but this has to be a surefire way of doing the opposite of that. I enjoy the game even with it's faults but this has made me start looking at other games
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    istnir wrote: »
    anyone else think the latest sale by glu for gold is a bit of a **** move? I was working on getting the 6.5k crystals needed for the silent night event in dino hunter got just over 4.5k only to find out that you can only get it with gold now. Is this really the way to treat people? I get you still need to make money but this has to be a surefire way of doing the opposite of that. I enjoy the game even with it's faults but this has made me start looking at other games

That might be their way of addressing some of our complaints. You basically needed a $hit load of crystals to buy, then upgrade the weapon. 99 gold is alright, but they have way more issues to address! Like the bugs and glitches, you can't kill some of the dinos at close range with the skyhammer, and the mislabeled exotic hunts. The extinction also won't kill the large neck dinos close up. The sorry excuse for region 9, starting regions with exotic hunts....on, and on. But I'll let others pile on until we see this game turn around to the way it was! As of right now..it BLOWS! I had high hopes for Glu in 2015, I'll give them a little more time.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx,

99 gold is hard to accumulate without paying cash. I haven't had a video to watch, or a store flyer to view or a used car to search for in a fortnight. Accumulating the crystals was tedious, but free. IMO, glu should have left the crystal option open and then lowered the cost in gold.

The Extinction is now out of reach for some. It will have to be available for crystals eventually if the prize is needed to continue this game.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    I just read through about 8 other Glu game forums. The problems with Dino seem to be similar and consistent with many of the other Glu games. I started playing Contract Killer: Sniper about a week ago. Deleted it today because of all the bugs. I’ll keep Dino and DH2014 around, with hopes of some smart fixes for Dino in the VERY near future.

Sounds like we are all playing the same game of hopping to whatever GLU game is working the best. I took a break from Deer Hunter because of the lack of game content to complete; started Dino Hunter until I completed that one; then took a long break from both to play Contract Killer: Sniper, until I was spending more time writing to customer care and the Forum about game glitches/crashes, then I was actually playing the game itself.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yes, I'll say that there are things that need to be fixed. What happened to the regular weapon series and Trophy Hunts, Glu? Shame to see the almost needless use for Hunter Bucks since the crystals were introduced.

As for these exotic series in R9 and 10, the top concern is the cost of upgrades in crystals. Yes you have endless opportunities to get them, but do the costs have to be so high? I found it less expensive to upgrade in gold, to save the crystals for future weapons.

I will say thanks for selling the Silent Night and Extinction for 99 gold though. At least I won't have to grind to get over 6500 crystals.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • AmmonitesAmmonites Registered Users 30 Posts
    Extinction isn't that great. On many hunts, it says the shot is blocked but there is nothing blocking it (except maybe steam). You can only go on two hunts before needing an upgrade costing upwards of 1000 crystals. It's basically a glorified pistol. The gun in MIB was more impressive.

list_2_66_20101210_084227_404.png
    True, it's not great. But neither is the region, 9 was full of bugs, the skyhammer series was a joke, you couldn't kill the close ones. And what ticks me off is that gluadmin has replied to something on the DH forum today, and yet nothing here! In fact no one from the company has! A BIG disappointment. I guess we will have to wait until Thursday to see if any thought has been done about this game.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Skyhammer kills at close range if you aim for the feet/lower body, but it is certainly not a close quarters weapon.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    lol it look like that special gadget thing in level 10
  • bignreelbignreel Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't know where to post this but I'm gonna try here since the last place was wrong...
    I am on Region 9. I was trying to earn enough "blue crystals" to buy the "Darman Silent night", and about 3/4 of the way there, the ability to pay with the "blue crystals" disappeared...WHY? And what now?
    Come Monday, everyone should be well rested after their nice holiday break. Now back to work Glu and fix this $hit!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I keep hoping for an App Store update or the elusive App Needs to Restart message. No joy yet. I haven't bothered starting R10 or, for that matter, finishing R9 yet.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    I keep hoping for an App Store update or the elusive App Needs to Restart message. No joy yet. I haven't bothered starting R10 or, for that matter, finishing R9 yet.

Good idea! No need to jump into misery if there is no light at the end!
  • a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    i lost all recoreds and new buy exotic weapon.

how did glu so **** didnt protect his customer's data and just reset his everything?

my money is gone dident even try new buy exotic and all data recored be deleted accidently.

Why glu dont try to be good software company like microsoft or google etc.....protect his customer's game data and money?

Is it a crime that customer should lawsuit for his money and time back?

i am really angry and disappoint.