Region 9 freezes after selecting contract and exotic hunts.

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
I have already reported this issue through the Dino Hunter customer service "Contact" web site.

I just completed Region 8 and had Region 9 map pre-loaded. When selecting any of the icons the game freezes after it takes an energy bar. I have tried disengaging the app, leaving it in the background, but the game comes back to the same frozen screen when re-engaging it. I have restarted the game multiple times with the same result. I use reliable Wi-Fi and am able to play Deer Hunter and Contract Killer:Sniper on this device.

Using iPhone 4, 32 MB flash, iOS 7.1.2, 18.3 GB available memory.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Device and version may be the problem. My 4S and v8.1.2 work fine.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Device and version may be the problem. My 4S and v8.1.2 work fine.

That is why I've been writing my device details more often because if there are new device minimum requirements to play the new game content, GLU should probably update that info so people don't waste their time getting angry at them for something that is physically impossible to work.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I purchased the "Silent Night" for 99 gold and was able to start the first hunt in the Exotic series. It looks like the freezing issue is related to the "Weapon Trial" programming. After completing the first hunt, the contract hunts started working as well. I haven't tried the weapon trial for the Skyhammer, but hopefully the freezing issue is resolved by the time I get there, as I will not be buying my way through game errors for long.
    iPhone 4, usually.