Options

Switching Devices

GibberGibber Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello all. I'm wondering what sort of luck people have had switching devices and keeping their account straight. My phone will need to be replaced soon and I don't want to lose my team. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Gibber wrote: »
    Hello all. I'm wondering what sort of luck people have had switching devices and keeping their account straight. My phone will need to be replaced soon and I don't want to lose my team. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks[/QUOTE

I just bought an iPad and have been playing this app on it. All I hd to do was download the app, go to settings on the app and put in my e-mail address and my password for the game. When you do that it will automatically bring up your team and all stats.
  • Options
    nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    How about switching back and forth. I have it on my android s5 but would like to play it on the iPad some times as well. When I tried signing in on the iPad it didn't let me because it's already active on another account. So should I delete the app each time before switching? Should I just delete the data before switching? Anyone doing this efficiently, I would like to hear how you do it.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    i am playing on three iOS devices and have not had any problems. I logged in with my email on all devices and they sync pretty well. I don't know about playing between iOS and Android.
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    solarmen wrote: »
    i am playing on three iOS devices and have not had any problems. I logged in with my email on all devices and they sync pretty well. I don't know about playing between iOS and Android.

I am using two different devices using my e-mail log in with no issues either
  • Options
    nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    When I go to my iPad to log in to my Facebook account that I play with on android, this is what I get: "Error! This account has been previously used on a non-iOS system and can't be accessed from this iOS device". This happens even after logging out of my android device....