Exotics

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
I just bought all the exotics for 99 gold each. Now I'm going back and doing all the exotic hunts. The game is fun again at least for awhile. Oh, by the way, I didn't spend real money either. I did watch a lot of videos over the last month to get enough gold to buy the exotics.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I just bought all the exotics for 99 gold each. Now I'm going back and doing all the exotic hunts. The game is fun again at least for awhile. Oh, by the way, I didn't spend real money either. I did watch a lot of videos over the last month to get enough gold to buy the exotics.

Wich ones did you get?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Wich ones did you get?

I bought the first 14 exotics. I can't remember all the names. Lol. I'm on the 3rd region now. Waiting on energy to continue.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm in R3 also with my new phone. It's nice to go back to a point where the game was still fun. I've basically abandoned this game on my other devices.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I'm now doing region 5 exotics. I've upgraded all the exotic weapons I bought and still have 199 million Hunter bucks.
    I finished all the exotic hunts. Now is back to the boring contract hunts for more crystals. Grrrrrr. Come on Glu, it's time for the game to get back on track!!!
    I finished all the exotic hunts. Now is back to the boring contract hunts for more crystals. Grrrrrr. Come on Glu, it's time for the game to get back on track!!!

Amen to that! This is disappointing, not seeing or even hearing about getting anything new. A new team leader is needed for this game.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Agreed. To meet the minimum word count, I'll say again I agree.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I'll do contract hunts until the next release, if there is one. If it's bad like 8,9 and 10 , I'll be done with this game.
    I'll do contract hunts until the next release, if there is one. If it's bad like 8,9 and 10 , I'll be done with this game.

I'm with you, but how long are we going to wait for the next release? To hell with these Thursday releases. Getting tired of their nonsense. Our ps4, now has been moved to my man cave, plugged into a big a$$ flat screen t.v. And 2015 games are looking great.
  • DeenohunterDeenohunter Registered Users 180 Posts
    Well, I notice that there are no map pieces required in R10, and there was always this mention of a quest for sanctuary, and sanctuary is R10, so I'm thinking maybe the releases are done and they are dumping this game. That's it. Plus it seems like the exotic sale is reminiscent of a going out of business sale. I'm certainly not wasting any more time playing and not holding my breath on any new releases.
    Well, I notice that there are no map pieces required in R10, and there was always this mention of a quest for sanctuary, and sanctuary is R10, so I'm thinking maybe the releases are done and they are dumping this game. That's it. Plus it seems like the exotic sale is reminiscent of a going out of business sale. I'm certainly not wasting any more time playing and not holding my breath on any new releases.

You could be right since we don't hear from glu admin on these threads. I sure would not spend real money on this game.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    The exotics are good wish they'd add a de-atomiser sidearm from men in black III and the laser cannon used by Rocky rac**** in guardians of the galaxy