Got a whopping 16 gold from free videos today!

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
There must be something terribly off with the free videos worth 4 gold each. I only received 4 throughout the whole day, and I have been earning less from finished games too. With the crazy stats showing up on the leader boards it is nearly impossible to acquire gold now, unless purchased with real money.

Comments

• KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    There must be something terribly off with the free videos worth 4 gold each. I only received 4 throughout the whole day, and I have been earning less from finished games too. With the crazy stats showing up on the leader boards it is nearly impossible to acquire gold now, unless purchased with real money.

I know right. It's been like that for me since Christmas. Some days no videos. Thought it was just me.
  • champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    My guess it will get worse. Glu is realizing people can do well without spending money and will try to choke the freeloaders out.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    I know right. It's been like that for me since Christmas. Some days no videos. Thought it was just me.
    Not sure about that. I think that Glu draws a commission every time a video ad is viewed.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Not sure about that. I think that Glu draws a commission every time a video ad is viewed.

Yeah man that's what I figured too... Which is why I don't get the cut back!
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea, I just posted a thread on this. Seems like gold has been harder to come by everywhere.