region 8 trophy hunt auto completes

bambam4040bambam4040 Registered Users 2 Posts
Have finished all hunts in region 8 but the trophy hunts auto completes and now I’m missing map pieces
Any ideas?

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm not really sure what you mean by auto-completes.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I wondered about that too. More info needed.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'd be a happier camper if R9 and R10 would just autocomplete and then go back to how R7 was.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • bambam4040bambam4040 Registered Users 2 Posts
    as i finished the Bow Shotgun and AR i could go to the next part with out doing the trophy hunts

and i have done all the exotic and still missing map pices
  • Oz manOz man Registered Users 1 Posts
    I finished the rifle, AR and bow levels as well as the big missions but only showing in level 9 that I have only 4 map pieces! Help!
  • JeanieJeanie Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well-I have finished everything but the gigawatt series (saving crystals now to purchase) But I have done everthing -all the trophy hunts and region 9 says that I am missing one map piece and i have to kill Goliath-I am pretty sure that I killed him in the trophy hunts--help please!!!!!
    Did you do the Harvester series? It does not show it, but there is a map piece there.
  • JeanieJeanie Registered Users 3 Posts
    yep-like I say-the only one I haven't even touched is the Gigawatt series-(and of course the contract hunts)--I have 8of 9 map pieces-and it says I have to kill Goliath to get it-I am trying to get the crystals to buy the gigawatt now-(1200-I have 1013-hehe)
    The gigawatt has the last piece. I don't remember any of the trophy names.