Seriously, how do people get so much gold?

jays9293jays9293 Registered Users 18 Posts
I see people talking about getting 400 gold per day. I'm lucky if I rack up 200 gold per week. Usually 4-6 videos per day is allI get, and then luck into some gold for game rewards.

How do people get so much gold? Are you playing dozens of games per day so you randomly get enough 50 or 100 gold game rewards? Or is there some threshold of games per day where the rewards starts to be gold more often then cash? Or is there some other trick I don't know about?

Comments

• MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Place in the top 5 in hits, runs and wins each day. Top 5 in hits and runs award 100 gold each, wins awards 200 gold for a total of 400 per day.
  • jays9293jays9293 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Place in the top 5 in hits, runs and wins each day. Top 5 in hits and runs award 100 gold each, wins awards 200 gold for a total of 400 per day.

So, that would seem to fall into the "play dozens of games per day" category. I've hit top 5 a few times, but rarely do I have that kind of time.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    It's harder now then before. There used to be so many 10 gold videos to accumulate the gold. Not so much now. It's harder yes,but if u play enough you can get lots of gold. I don't anymore. But I guess I was lucky playing from the start. You new guys have it tougher.