Options

The real way to master this game

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
Here's how it is done. You start off with 2 teams. 1 team each on a different device. You play against yourself with both teams until they both get to the HOF or Legends level by beating each team to get to the necessary levels. Then you switch and have one team always defeat the other. What this does is give you big time rewards for wins 6k, 100 gold, or a first round pick. You accumulate draft picks like crazy. Once you have 200 2nd round picks, 100 first round picks, and a sufficient amount of gold 30k+ And cash you make your move on the draft. You draft 2nd rounders first, then finish off with first rounders. What this methodology of drafting does is eliminate all of the 1 star players you would draft with first round picks. You can edit you team with this method once complete. There is still lag, but it doesn't seem too terribly bad. FYI. This takes a lot of time and work, but seems to be a much better way to go for all the players than any other way I have seen on this forum.

An even better method is to continue to kick the **** out of your second team until you accumulate 250 first rounders and even more gold. Them you can skip the second round drafts altogether. I am marching down the path of the second method on 2 other devices and will update once I give it a go.

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    If you have one team associated with a FB account and one just native to your device then you can easily do this without 2 devices.

I will add that this is all so the least fun way to "master" the game. You don't really learn how to play well.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Not to mention, Glu may consider this cheating and strip all of your gold.

Seriously though, how long did it take to accrue 30k gold doing this? That's gotta be tens, if not hundreds, of hours just playing yourself over and over. What's the point?
  • Options
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Not to mention, Glu may consider this cheating and strip all of your gold.

Seriously though, how long did it take to accrue 30k gold doing this? That's gotta be tens, if not hundreds, of hours just playing yourself over and over. What's the point?

Oh to the contrary you do learn how to play. What's the difference if you are playing yourself of someone else as long as you compete with both teams? You still learn the way the game works. It's not rocket science, it's a video game. Yes it may not be the funnest way of playing. Until you have a team with all 5 star players that is :-) and total control over who you have on your team. Call it what you want though. Like I said in my original post it takes considerable time. I didn't set a stop watch so I cannot tell you exactly. 5 months of playing most nights for an hour or so before bed.
  • Options
    Robotstove wrote: »
    If you have one team associated with a FB account and one just native to your device then you can easily do this without 2 devices.

I will add that this is all so the least fun way to "master" the game. You don't really learn how to play well.

You cannot "easily" do this without 2 devices. If you use one device you would have to consider that every time you other teams is up you have to log out of FB, then log back in for the other team, and then log back out, and so on. Not quite what I consider "easily done"

With 2 devices it goes rather quickly, especially when your team goes up by 3 runs and you are in auto play mode.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    You cannot "easily" do this without 2 devices. If you use one device you would have to consider that every time you other teams is up you have to log out of FB, then log back in for the other team, and then log back out, and so on. Not quite what I consider "easily done"

With 2 devices it goes rather quickly, especially when your team goes up by 3 runs and you are in auto play mode.

If one is the account native to your device you just need to log in and out of one FB account, which takes no time at all.

Much easier done than shelling out the $$$ for another device.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!