Options

Resolution revolution?!?!

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
My brother recently brought to my attention the name of the next event... Resolution revolution. Could this mean that they are taking into account some of our ideas and fixing some of the issues with the game?! We can only hope. That would be outstanding. Only time will tell. Let me know what you all think.

Comments

• Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    I'm guessing it's a play on words regarding New Years resolutions. Their previous events were named after Black Friday, christmas, etc.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    you could definitely be right. You probably are actually. I'm just going to stay optimistic about this one and hope for the best!
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    My brother recently brought to my attention the name of the next event... Resolution revolution. Could this mean that they are taking into account some of our ideas and fixing some of the issues with the game?! We can only hope. That would be outstanding. Only time will tell. Let me know what you all think.

I find your reasoning on the name... Amusing... Get it. :) yea I think it has more to do with the new year. But I like your optimism.