Options

Keep getting "Try Again" error when the app loads

champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
This is day 2 of this. Initially it presented as "network errors" but now it just says "try again". My internet and wifi work fine on all other apps and devices. Tried it at work and my neighbours and get the same error. Anyone else experiencing this? Looking for a resolution. Going through withdrawal and worried about my daily checkin rewards and all the games I had going. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    What is your team name in the game so we can research this? also what is your neighbor's team name if you know it?
  • Options
    ryu562ryu562 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is day 2 of this. Initially it presented as "network errors" but now it just says "try again". My internet and wifi work fine on all other apps and devices. Tried it at work and my neighbours and get the same error. Anyone else experiencing this? Looking for a resolution. Going through withdrawal and worried about my daily checkin rewards and all the games I had going. Please help.

I started to get the "try again" message during the load screen since last night and throughout most of today, preventing me from doing anything. I fixed it by uninstalling the app and reinstalling. Good thing it worked because im on day 28 of my consecutive days played. The thought of losing a potential #1 draft pick from day 30 could be devastating for my noob team lol. Hopefully you linked the game to a social networking site so you dont lose anything from uninstalling.
  • Options
    Curren$yCurren$y Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm having the same issue, started at the same time, however, I opened the app on my IPad, and after needing an update, it works perfect, but only on my iPad. Still saying "Try Again" on my phone, after two different places with Wi-Fi and the LTE that I use daily. Will uninstalling/re-installing the app using my e-mail to log in delete all my progress?
  • Options
    Viva423Viva423 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm on day two as well. Team name "vanilla & skunk" is having same problem.
  • Options
    Just reinstalled it and that worked. That seems to be the fix. Thanks ryu562, and to you Francis for your willingness to help.
  • Options
    Curren$y wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue, started at the same time, however, I opened the app on my IPad, and after needing an update, it works perfect, but only on my iPad. Still saying "Try Again" on my phone, after two different places with Wi-Fi and the LTE that I use daily. Will uninstalling/re-installing the app using my e-mail to log in delete all my progress?

No it won't. I just went into settings and logged in via my gmail account and everything came back.
  • Options
    MidgetonaponyMidgetonapony Registered Users 3 Posts
    Midgetonapony is the team name. Having same try again error at splash screen. Close app from memory. Shut phone off. Multiple wifi locations tried. Cannot get into game settings. Splash screen try again is as far as I get. Thanks
  • Options
    MidgetonaponyMidgetonapony Registered Users 3 Posts
    Uninstalling an redownloading then logging in works. All game data is there. Thanks again for post
  • Options
    Curren$yCurren$y Registered Users 8 Posts
    Worked perfect. Good looking out guys.
  • Options
    ReapersReapers Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am getting the same thing for the past 2 weeks. I do not want to start over