What happens if you don't play a game?

brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
Let's say someone starts 3 or 4 simultaneous games with me. I only play one of them and decide I don't want to play the others. Eventually, the ones that I did not play disappear from my list. I don't see additional losses on my stats page for those game, but is the other guy getting wins for them?

Comments

• gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Only if he has a lead at the time
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    That seems a bit unfair. Let's say he starts a game with me and I don't even play one inning. If he happens to score some runs in that first inning, he automatically gets a win? So basically we are forced to play?
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    You guys know that you have all these answers inside your game? have you looked at the built-in help section?

This is also mirrored on the web here
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    If someone starts a game with you and scores in the first inning, you have to play back or you will get a loss. If he plays you and he did not score in the first inning you can hit the red circle in the upper left corner of the screen when you click on the game to play. It will ask if you want to end the game now so just say yes.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    brucen44 wrote: »
    That seems a bit unfair. Let's say he starts a game with me and I don't even play one inning. If he happens to score some runs in that first inning, he automatically gets a win? So basically we are forced to play?

Yes, he gets a win because he has a lead. But if you don't play at all, you don't get the loss (maybe I am wrong on this).
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    solarmen wrote: »
    Yes, he gets a win because he has a lead. But if you don't play at all, you don't get the loss (maybe I am wrong on this).

I believe you are correct solarmen. You do not get a loss if they do not score.
  • BelzerBelzer Registered Users 22 Posts
    So FRANCIS is Glu Super Admin yet we can't send him a private message.

Francis. How to we get our personal questions answered?

Sorry to interrupt the thread, just need some help from "anyone" at Glu.
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    You guys know that you have all these answers inside your game? have you looked at the built-in help section?

This is also mirrored on the web here

Well based on that link you gave it seems a bit silly doesn't it? --> "When the game auto- expires when it is the other player's turn, you will get a win if you are leading in the game. If you are tied or losing, the game will go away and you will not get a loss."

So anytime you are losing a game, you can just stop playing and you won't end up with a loss.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    brucen44 wrote: »
    Well based on that link you gave it seems a bit silly doesn't it? --> "When the game auto- expires when it is the other player's turn, you will get a win if you are leading in the game. If you are tied or losing, the game will go away and you will not get a loss."

So anytime you are losing a game, you can just stop playing and you won't end up with a loss.

"when it is the other player's turn"

If you don't play, it's your fault. You don't get the loss if the other player is leading but doesn't play within 2 days.
  • princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    What's the final verdict? If the game expires on your turn and you are losing, do you automatically get the loss?
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yes. If it's on your turn and you are losing. You get the loss.