Still nothing?

2Next

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I had just bought all the exotics for 99 gold each and these three weapons were not there. *** Glu. I'm done. This game is too frustrating to make it fun. I'll be ****ed if I start all over on my new phone. I'll never download another glu game again. Sorry for the rant but enough is enough.

Bill,

I posted this in another thread, but it is relevant here:

glu must have deleted these from our arrsonal (spelled wrong on porpose) for the 99 gold sale on "all exotics" (I guess not-so-much "all" after all!!) and then just recently added them back.

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Bill,

glu must have deleted these from our arrsonal (spelled wrong on porpose) for the 99 gold sale on "all exotics" (I guess not-so-much "all" after all!!) and then just recently added them back.

Roland,
    You are almost correct. Basically that is exactly what they did but they used the fact that these are "Event" weapons as opposed to the regular Exotic series that come with each region as a way to keep these exotics out of the "99 gold"
    Sale that ended just prior to rereleasing them
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    You are totally right Max. I was enjoying Dino immensely until what happened. It seemed to be receiving phenomenal applause in the first few months of its release. I just hope that reviving these events is just a station before real updates come in. I hate to see this great game arrive to this miserable state.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Bill,

I posted this in another thread, but it is relevant here:

Roland

They suckered me into spending a ton of gold to buy the exotics for 99 each and now they want 600 or 750 gold for each event weapon. Not going to happen. Glu's greed has ruined a very good game for me.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: