Options

Any else get an App Store update

Switta70Switta70 Registered Users 28 Posts
I Am wondering did any one else received this update on your apple devices

Comments

• Options
    buckmaster102buckmaster102 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Yes I got it too nothing's change still the same old hunts.
  • Options
    mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    New crystal services in regions 4,5,6,7 just got it, going to check it out.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    better have a ****load of Gold....
    Say What??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I got past events, 2 of them I did not play. I might play them out of sheer boredom. Although the reward is a weapon I already have.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Ya no S**T WHAT HAPPENED TO CRYSTALS ? WE WAITED FOR THIS BS.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I got two consecutive updates. Reloaded a couple of maps and....nothing...just nothing changed. Is this a joke? Or perhaps a glitch with Android updates?
    There aren't any "events" in regions 4-7 :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I also received the second update, however I recieved regions 4-7 on the first update but nothing as changed on the second update (android) after the weapon trial the offer is for gold only and the cost is outrageous you would think that with all the time glu had making us wait that they would move forward instead in my opinion they totally went the other way.NO USE FOR ALL THOSE TEDIOUS CONTRACT HUNTS TO OBTAIN CRYSTALS.
  • Options
    mmm... well nothing changed for me. I even tried a contract hunt in each region to see if something unfolds, but to no avail. I tried restarting, weapon shop..., and I also realized that leaderboards is not updating...something weird is happening
    Ah well, I guess it is a letdown on all levels :(
  • Options
    a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
    new thing change,new event on old region.not in R10.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    A little help here, please. What is new? I have a Crystalis series in region 4 and something called an Event series in regions 5, 6 and 7. They involve the Solari Electro (4), the GenTech Gemini (5), the GenTech Phosphor (6) and the Darman Doombringer (7).

Are these the new Exotic series you guys are talking about? It confuses me because I have had no sign of an update and in all four of these events, they show that I have already played the one free hunt.

Maybe these are just old events and the new stuff is being held up by Amazon. If anybody can help me understand what is (or isn't) going on, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I haven't been able to find anything new on Android either.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I haven't been able to find anything new on Android either.

Same thing here. Perhaps they exhumed the series that Roland is talking about and made them available again. And since I did these already and I suppose u finished them too, this is why we did not "see" something new.
  • Options
    No these are definitely new prior to the two playstore updates yesterday there were 21.exotic weapons available there are now 25 I also use a Android and the first update yesterday I received the update I'm not sure what the second playstore udate was about because it did now change anything. Not sure why you haven't received it too.
  • Options
    mark5487 wrote: »
    No these are definitely new prior to the two playstore updates yesterday there were 21.exotic weapons available there are now 25 I also use a Android and the first update yesterday I received the update I'm not sure what the second playstore udate was about because it did now change anything. Not sure why you haven't received it too.

Okay. Counted my exotic weapons. I have 25 so I am assuming that the events have been reinstated. For those who did not play the events before they popped up, and for those who played the events before: nothing.
    I am still wondering why my hunts are not counting (on leaderboards) although they are adding up in DH 2014....
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Okay, I just counted my exotics and came up with 25. The GenTech Gemini (5) and the GenTech Phosphor (6) are for sale for 20% off (599). The Solari Electro (4) and the Darman Doombringer (7) can be had for 755.

These are not new exotics. I have used each of these four exotics one time each. I remember using the Phosphor because it was so useless. I failed the free one time use hunt so many times. You had to practically stick the phosphor tab on the Dino for it to work. I also remember the Doombringer as well, it was so huge. I kind of remember the Electro but the Gemini didn't leave a lasting impression.

glu must have deleted these from our arrsonal (spelled wrong on porpose) for the 99 gold sale on "all exotics" (I guess not-so-much "all" after all!!) and then just recently added them back.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    You got that right, Roland ;)