Options

Hardest Pitchers You've Faced?

yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
i tried the search function on this forum but it doesn't seem to work.

i was wondering what were the best/hardest to hit pitchers you guys have faced? (not necessarily the highest rated guy of course).

for me, lester has got to be one of the guys i remember that has always given me trouble.

also, i just got my first 5 star pitcher in johnny cueto. i've never faced him and i was wondering if he was hard to hit?

Comments

• Options
    NoGameNoLife24NoGameNoLife24 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Congrats on Cueto! He's a stud, plays really well against the computer and legends. He's pretty good against human players too. I love using him in the 1200 tourneys because he usually only gives up 1-3 runs. Sales is always one of those pitchers that usully gives me trouble
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    Congrats on Cueto! He's a stud, plays really well against the computer and legends. He's pretty good against human players too. I love using him in the 1200 tourneys because he usually only gives up 1-3 runs. Sales is always one of those pitchers that usully gives me trouble

thanks!

yes, sale is also nasty and i have had trouble against him. i have to say kershaw, bumgarner, and felix are guys right off the bat i haven't had much trouble hitting.
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    I seem to struggle a lot against Jake McGee.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I hit almost all the Legend's pitchers pretty good, because I see them so often. However, I seem to struggle against pitchers you don't see all too much. Liriano is someone I have fits against.
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    Jon Lester is a pitcher I struggle against
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    I hit almost all the Legend's pitchers pretty good, because I see them so often. However, I seem to struggle against pitchers you don't see all too much. Liriano is someone I have fits against.

Yup! Liriano will come at you with 3 UNHITTABLE violent Curve*****, all strikes. Something that someone with his accuracy shouldn't be able to do. You HAVE to work 3-0 counts, but he still Ks you more than walking. Deadly. The same type of Curve from Kershaw or Lester, I can handle a lot more often than him.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I've only faced him twice, Cliff Lee was tough to read. Yu Darvish sometimes gives me fits, when I'm being impatient. I'll agree with the people that said Liriano too.