Options

Glu. Please help

BelzerBelzer Registered Users 22 Posts
I have recently drafted every possible player in the game and now it's unplayable. Is there any way you can delete all my inactives so that I may enjoy playing the game once again. The app takes about 5 minutes to load and then crashes. I spent money and months playing your game to draft the best possible team but now I can't play it.

Can you please help me to play again.

Thank you

Jason
CC Blue Jays

Comments

• Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Jason, I would suggest deleting your last name and e-mail from your post. Way too much information to put out there my friend.
  • Options
    Yeah probably. I just wanted to send an email to Glu when I click submit , it brings me here. Hoping someone at Glu contacts me.
  • Options
    Jason,

If you never listen to me about anything else, remove your e-mail and your last name. Francis or someone from Customer Care will contact you. In the interim, you are setting yourself up for potential issues.

Let's just say my screen name and profession go hand in hand.
  • Options
    I edited my post. Last name and email should be gone. Right?
  • Options
    Yes, they have been removed.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Good advice and catch Lawman.
  • Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Due to a miscalculation on my part, I have run into the same issue as Belzer. I miscounted the amount of players I had and before I realized it was too late. I have every player in the game and I do not have the option to trade them in to resume playing the game without lag. I sent a ticket to customer care, hopefully something can be done about this. I don't want all the time and money I put into this game to go to waste.

Team name: Mack Daddy Mike
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Ok Belzer, I tried the name in your signature and found your account.

Try it now, you should be all set.