Options

why does the gun partitual turn

KabelxFuryKabelxFury Registered Users 3 Posts
is it, a competitive disability- for players 2 use an quarter turn

+ why is there just 2 weapons for each region & almost all are worth over 50-100gold

any gamer on facebook, need a hunter friend~ I am Jakob Myers/ will accept any gift

Plus, why isn't the get free gold turn into [One Gold a Day Daily Collect] by liking the game & having 3 friends that plays Dino Hunter

How about, adding a (Weekly Defeat the Beast) which appears on the 7th day+ anyone that goes on the game later~mission against different costume made epics while using any rifle. Plus, the reward of killing the epic can become 3 decoys & name on list of top hunter
qhzScui.jpg

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've read this post several times and I still have no idea what you are talking about.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    KabelxFury wrote: »
    is it, a competitive disability- for players 2 use an quarter turn
    Decipher please
    + why is there just 2 weapons for each region & almost all are worth over 50-100gold

it has always been like that

any gamer on facebook, need a hunter friend~ I am Jakob Myers/ will accept any gift
    facebookers, you can answer to that
    Plus, why isn't the get free gold turn into [One Gold a Day Daily Collect] by liking the game & having 3 friends that plays Dino Hunter
    this is something that has occurred before with other games...good suggestion if GLU wants new ideas
    How about, adding a (Weekly Defeat the Beast) which appears on the 7th day+ anyone that goes on the game later~mission against different costume made epics while using any rifle. Plus, the reward of killing the epic can become 3 decoys & name on list of top hunter

again, a good suggestion (although I don't understand what you mean by costume-made epics...is that a KKH insinuation or something)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)