Can not access brotherhood!

2Next

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    LegoGL wrote: »
    This issue seems to be fixed. Great job Glu and Support team.

Still not letting me sign in through the gun bros app to retrieve the data and no brothers are show . Tells me to sign in to either facebook and/or gamecenter
    IMG%5D
  • TECHNOGORILLATECHNOGORILLA Registered Users 5 Posts
    LegoGL wrote: »
    This issue seems to be fixed. Great job Glu and Support team.

I see no change at all. All progress is gone and although GameCenter welcomes me at startup, it cannot seem to connect in-game.
    Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
  • LegoGLLegoGL Registered Users 22 Posts
    Well, it worked for a mission. Tried to get it up and running today and back to normal (not working). I really thought they had it fixed for all, turns out it was extremely temporary. Hopefully having the experts around helps.
  • MomMom Registered Users 35 Posts
    Hey all,

Unfortunately these are known issues that some users are experiencing. We are working to correct these issues as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience with this!

If you are experiencing issues with the game not loading properly (can’t get to the Main Menu):
    - Terminate and reboot the game (on iOS double-press the Home key to pull up the multitasking pane, tap and hold the GB2 icon, tap the red “x” to close the application, then reboot the game/with Android, Force stop the game from the Apps menu, and then reboot).

If you can advance to the Main menu but the Network Connectivity indicator (Red/Green antenna at the top of the display) is displayed as Red/Offline:
    - Check that you have a good wireless signal (connectivity can be spotty with Cellular data, so a good wi-fi connection is recommended).
    - Terminate and reboot the game.

If these problems persist, please contact Customer Support (see below).

In regards to the Brotherhood populating your Friend’s Bros, the Brotherhood is refreshed at Boot and upon Resume (minimizing the app, and then restoring it after a few seconds). If the Brotherhood is not displaying Bros, check that the Connectivity indicator is Green. Then refresh the Brotherhood list.

If you have previously played GB2 with a network connection and the game is now booting to the Bro Select screen (where you choose Percy or Francis), try tapping the “Played Gun Bros 2 before?” button and then connect to a social network via the Login screen. If you are still unable to recover your data, please contact Customer Support.

If the game is displaying the message “Gun Bros. 2 Account Error” at boot, please contact Customer Support, as indicated in the message.

If you cannot retrieve your data after attempting the above, I would urge you to contact Customer Support. Please go here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask to submit a Customer Support ticket. For more details on submitting a ticket, please visit this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

When submitting a Support ticket, if possible, please provide the email address for your Game Center and/or Facebook account, your GluID number (this can be found at the top of the About screen, in the Options menu) and a description of the issue that you encountered. Please also let us know if you have reinstalled the game since playing it, or if you have used the same account on multiple devices. You can even include a screen shot of your problem and any other information that could be helpful.

In regards to your Bro’s level “decreasing”, this was a known issue with version 1.0.0, however it is purely cosmetic. The Experience bar and Level Up graphic on the Wrap-up (post-mission screen) was being displayed when it should not have been. The Level that is displayed on the Main menu is accurate. This issue will be addressed in an upcoming update.

Once again thank you for your continued patience!
    ~Mom
  • TECHNOGORILLATECHNOGORILLA Registered Users 5 Posts
    Woohoo! Just upgraded to 1.1.0 (which will forever be known as the "leprechaun edition") and was miraculously restored. I got a screen at login to select one of the social accounts to disconnect and then was back in business.
    Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come! Choose and perish!
  • LobbyLobstaLobbyLobsta Registered Users 9 Posts
    The Gun Bros 2 update is Brotastic! I can finally see and select my friends' Bros (a green tick on the connectivity icon). I hired a friend to play Brosport mission 5 - we got T.O.O.L.'ed (as I spent most of my time chasing those - death from above - laser / satellite guys ) but I enjoyed every second of it.

Many thanks to the hard-working Glu team on a great update! 5 Stars!!!
    Woohoo! Just upgraded to 1.1.0 (which will forever be known as the "leprechaun edition") and was miraculously restored. I got a screen at login to select one of the social accounts to disconnect and then was back in business.

I still have the same problem i can NOT retrieve my data from gamecenter even when im signed in on both gamecenter and facebook and i knkw my save data is on gamecenter because i made another account and added myself and i still see mt old level and armor along with the mods on my current gun . Im still waiting for a FIX
    IMG%5D
  • someGUYwithADHDsomeGUYwithADHD Registered Users 52 Posts
    (Post removed. I figured it out. BTW wheres Steve?)
    YES.... I REALLY have A.D.H.D., why is that so hard to believe?

"A man who makes no mistakes, is a man who does nothing at all." -Favorite Quote
  • TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    (Post removed. I figured it out. BTW wheres Steve?)

Who? Are you asking about my buddy from the other department?

I can't imagine you meant me, because I'm totally not Steve.
    I still have the same problem i can NOT retrieve my data from gamecenter even when im signed in on both gamecenter and facebook and i knkw my save data is on gamecenter because i made another account and added myself and i still see mt old level and armor along with the mods on my current gun . Im still waiting for a FIX

At the risk of beating a dead horse - which sounds rather unpleasant, actually - have you tried absolutely everything that Mom suggested?

Have you gone to Facebook on your computer, uninstalled the Gun Bros 2 app from there, then reinstalled it from the game?

I know this is frustrating for you, and I'm really trying to help. I'm just curious about what I'm not understanding about your dilemma, since the issue seems resolved for most other people.

I is sorrys that I haz teh stupid in mah head...
    At the risk of beating a dead horse - which sounds rather unpleasant, actually - have you tried absolutely everything that Mom suggested?

Have you gone to Facebook on your computer, uninstalled the Gun Bros 2 app from there, then reinstalled it from the game?

I know this is frustrating for you, and I'm really trying to help. I'm just curious about what I'm not understanding about your dilemma, since the issue seems resolved for most other people.

I is sorrys that I haz teh stupid in mah head...

Your too funny xD but that is the ONLY thing i have not tried . I will try what u said to uninstall the gun bros 2 app from there.
    Can you tell me where to find it and how to uninstall it because i only use facebook on IOS and havent used on computer for months ... Maybe even years.
    IMG%5D
    Your too funny xD but that is the ONLY thing i have not tried . I will try what u said to uninstall the gun bros 2 app from there.
    Can you tell me where to find it and how to uninstall it because i only use facebook on IOS and havent used on computer for months ... Maybe even years.

Alrighty, let's do this!

First, turn on your computer. No, wait, actually... first, make sure your computer is all plugged in and hooked up and whatnot. Or, well, come to think of it... sorry, I'll start again.

First - via whatever means you want - visit Facebook.com on your computer. Sign in with the same username and password that you've been using on Gun Bros 2. Once you get to your main page, click on "App Center," which should be somewhere along the left-hand side of the page. From the list that appears (again, on the left-hand side of the page), choose "Your Apps." Mouse-over Gun Bros 2, and click the little X that appears.

If all goes well... wait, what were we talking about?

BRB, coffee.

OH YEAH! If all goes well, you should be prompted to reinstall the Gun Bros 2 app the next time you try to sign in via Facebook on your game.
    Alrighty, let's do this!

First, turn on your computer. No, wait, actually... first, make sure your computer is all plugged in and hooked up and whatnot. Or, well, come to think of it... sorry, I'll start again.

First - via whatever means you want - visit Facebook.com on your computer. Sign in with the same username and password that you've been using on Gun Bros 2. Once you get to your main page, click on "App Center," which should be somewhere along the left-hand side of the page. From the list that appears (again, on the left-hand side of the page), choose "Your Apps." Mouse-over Gun Bros 2, and click the little X that appears.

If all goes well... wait, what were we talking about?

BRB, coffee.

OH YEAH! If all goes well, you should be prompted to reinstall the Gun Bros 2 app the next time you try to sign in via Facebook on your game.

Yes it did ask me to allow something for gun bros 2 and i taped allow all but when the game started still not data recovered and still level 1 or 2 :(
    IMG%5D
    Gantaras, I'm sorry you are still experiencing issues with the brotherhood. Our server team has been working diligently to solve the remaining issues but in your case, I have a couple of questions.

1) When you navigate to the brotherhood, which buttons are visible? (Invite Game Center friends, Login to Game Center, Login to Facebook, etc.)
    2) When you navigate to the brotherhood and select Game Center or Facebook, you should be directed to the social network screen. Do you see your IDs in the appropriate fields on this screen?

Thanks for your patience!
    Mom wrote: »
    Gantaras, I'm sorry you are still experiencing issues with the brotherhood. Our server team has been working diligently to solve the remaining issues but in your case, I have a couple of questions.

1) When you navigate to the brotherhood, which buttons are visible? (Invite Game Center friends, Login to Game Center, Login to Facebook, etc.)
    2) When you navigate to the brotherhood and select Game Center or Facebook, you should be directed to the social network screen. Do you see your IDs in the appropriate fields on this screen?

Thanks for your patience!

It shows my bros when i go to brotherhood and is says to invite gamecenter friends or something like that to invite people .

I am signed in to both gamecenter and facebook and yes both my names are where they should be
    My gamecenter id is under gamecenter and my real name is under facebook
    IMG%5D
    It shows my bros when i go to brotherhood and is says to invite gamecenter friends or something like that to invite people .

I am signed in to both gamecenter and facebook and yes both my names are where they should be
    My gamecenter id is under gamecenter and my real name is under facebook

So Kush, if I understand correctly, your brotherhood is working without issue but your game center profile is missing/inaccurate?
    Mom wrote: »
    So Kush, if I understand correctly, your brotherhood is working without issue but your game center profile is missing/inaccurate?

Yes you are correct . My gun bros 2 data wont load up from gamecenter
    IMG%5D
    I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU LANGUAGE!!!
    IMG%5D
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    When I start GB2 it shows me at level 17 with 3 brothers. When I try to login to Facebook I click on brotherhood and select Facebook do the login it goes through like it is logging me in then it comes up that I have to log out to continue. I found out that the company that had GameSpy was bought out I contacted them and they just blew me off. I found out that before I start GB2 I have to turn on airplane mode start the game select brotherhood select Facebook login go back to my settings turn off airplane mode go back and finish logging in to Facebook then it shows my correct level and all my brothers. If they could just remove the GameSpy login box it would be fun to play but having to go through all those extra steps it is getting where I am about to delete GB2.
    Please tale your spamming to another place . You have been reported for spamming and in more than one post . I hope action is taken against this
    IMG%5D
    Wow . That was fast (: all messages have been removed with his links . Thanks for removing it if a glu moderator did or someone :)
    IMG%5D
  • vinniciuzzvinniciuzz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Não consigo acessar a fraternidade.
    Me ajuda aê!!!
  • FatalAnimosityFatalAnimosity Registered Users 3 Posts
    Haven't been able to login for weeks with the green indicator light via Facebook. It accepts my login credentials but won't login as it either just loops the loading screen or puts me back to the menu with the network still red. This is on wifi and 4G both full signals and fiber optic to the home.

Made a ticket over a week ago and have heard nothing. Made a post a few days ago and heard nothing.

Can I get some customer support here please? I think I have been more than patient already.
  • Mighty AusarMighty Ausar Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't access Game Center brotherhood or my Facebook brotherhood when I tap on Game Center in brotherhood it takes me to Game Center and nothing happens and when I tap on Facebook in brotherhood it makes me login then I login it tells me you have already authorised gun bros 2 I press ok it takes me back to the brotherhood screen and nothing happens
  • DiegysDiegys Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't access Game Center brotherhood or my Facebook brotherhood when I tap on Game Center in brotherhood it takes me to Game Center and nothing happens and when I tap on Facebook in brotherhood it makes me login then I login it tells me you have already authorised gun bros 2 I press ok it takes me back to the brotherhood screen and nothing happens

I created an account just to say:

its 2015 and this bug does exactly what the original poster reported in 2013 !!!

Playing on a Mac, can not access the main feature of the game A BRO

GUN BRO? no bro. you are losing customers.
  • DiegysDiegys Registered Users 2 Posts
    [URL="[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2rpuq8o.png[/IMG]"]2rpuq8o.png[/URL]

Playing on a Macbook Pro Retina with OSX 10.9.1

Any fix to this? cannot access the Brotherhood even if Fb and Game Center are connected, with friends playing GB2
  • edladdedladd Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know this is an old thread and the forums are probably not monitored - but is anyone able to access the Brotherhood via any method? I suspect that Glu have taken down the servers for this game and Gun Bros 1. It's a pity, I like this game but it's not worth playing without some online features.
  • Punker87Punker87 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't access brotherhood no matter how many times I try! I even deleted and reinstalled the game and lost all of my progress in the process. This has not helped in the slightest! GLU, for the sake of sanity, please give us a **** update as to what is goi g to happen regarding this issue! It's gone on for long enough and I need a bro that isn't level 1 taking on hordes of tool with no armor and your basic 15 damage rifle.
  • Punker87Punker87 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wow I can't say d a m n?
  • big3etrbig3etr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing is still going on today....