Glu Customer Care assistance

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Nice pictures Jemic :)

Clark22: great. Customer care will follow-up with you in the ticket.

Redbird: I asked and it looks like the offices are not open to the public sadly :( sorry about that.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Thanks Jemic I will let them know about this thread.

Francis,
    If TSB team wants to have a record to duplicate this issue, they can use the team which name is 趕羚羊
    The name is in Chinese.

Thanks,
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Thanks Francis for helping me out. Really excited to play tournaments again. Just spent a heap of gold lol
  • BelzerBelzer Registered Users 22 Posts
    I have recently drafted every possible player in the game and now it's unplayable. Is there any way you can delete all my inactives so that I may enjoy playing the game once again. The app takes about 5 minutes to load and then crashes. I spent money and months playing your game to draft the best possible team but now I can't play it.

Can you please help me to play again.

Thank you

Jason
    CC Blue Jays
    Belzer wrote: »
    I have recently drafted every possible player in the game and now it's unplayable. Is there any way you can delete all my inactives so that I may enjoy playing the game once again. The app takes about 5 minutes to load and then crashes. I spent money and months playing your game to draft the best possible team but now I can't play it.

Thank you

Jason
    CC Blue Jays

Do you use Android to play this game?
    No iPhone 5S.
    No iPhone 5S.

I see. I thought you have the same problem like I do on my android phones. If tap baseball crashes, can you send a crash report to Apple or Glu? Your problem seems like a "app overflow" problem but you need to send GLU the logs to let them have something to start with.

BTW, GLU needs to include some extreme test cases to verify the stability of the game especially if user buys a lot draft picks but he doesn't trade in these players and keep them in inactive lists.

Recently, UBISOFT(game company who makes ASSASSIN CREED...etc) had a terrible mistake(game crashes, bug, latency...etc) on their latest ASSASSIN CREED release. Their CEO has made an announcement http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

UBISOFT not only fixes this bug as fast as they can but they also provide redemption plan which will offer free games to their AC4 customers.

To me the weird thing is that TSB crashes over than 1 week for me but I didn't see any fix or patch come from GLU even I provide them the logs and point out where the possible problem is.
  • MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    I see. I thought you have the same problem like I do on my android phones. If tap baseball crashes, can you send a crash report to Apple or Glu? You problem seems like a "app overflow" problem but you need to send GLU the logs to let them have something to start with.

BTW, GLU needs to include some extreme test cases to verify the stability of the game especially if user buys a lot draft picks but he doesn't trade in these players and keep them in inactive lists.

Recently, UBISOFT(game company who make ASSASSIN CREED...etc) had a terrible mistake(game crashes, bug, latency...etc) on their latest ASSASSIN CREED release. Their CEO has made an announcement http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186654-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

UBISOFT not only fixes this bug as fast as they can but they also provide redemption plan which will offer free games to their AC4 customers.

To me the weird thing is that TSB crashes over than 1 week for me but I didn't see any fix or patch come from GLU even I provide them the logs and point out where the possible problem is.

Jemic,

I have the same problem as Belzer, but how do you obtain a crash log to send to them?
    Jemic,

I have the same problem as Belzer, but how do you obtain a crash log to send to them?

My problem happens on Android.
    Android provides a APP crash report for user to send to GOOGLE.
    You can see stack back trace, event log, system log ...etc when Android pops up the crash report window.

There are also some APPs in the market can do the same thing but with more functions.
    I don't know whether there is a similar logging APP in Apple market or not.

Thank you

Jason
    CC Blue Jays

Glu Please help me. At least respond with something!!!
  • St0n3St0n3 Registered Users 96 Posts
    Jemic,

Thank you

Jason
    CC Blue Jays

Do you guys see any errors when the game crashes? Also, how many inactives do you both have?
    St0n3 wrote: »
    Do you guys see any errors when the game crashes? Also, how many inactives do you both have?

Thanks for replying St0n3!

For me, when I try to open the app, it will take around 3-5 minutes to load and I will get a Network Error. When I click retry on the network error the app will crash about 5-10 seconds after.

I have noticed things change slightly by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. When I do that, I still get the initial Network Error, but when I click retry it actually does try to reconnect and the app will remain open. I keep getting network errors, but I can continue to click retry on the network error until it finally connects (I clicked retry on the network error for about 20-30 minutes and it randomly connected).

It is short lived though. Once in the app, there isn't much you can do. I had an active game, and I was able to play my inning, but the game could not load me back to the main screen and crashed.

As for amount of inactives, we both should have the same amount of inactives. Of course it doesn't let us see the exact number, but it should be around 1146 players. This is taking the estimated total amount of players based on data gathered by others (1168) and subtracting 22 players that take up the current roster.

Using an iPhone 5 with the latest iOS installed.

Please let me know if you need any additional information and what a possible solution might be!

Thanks,

My team name is: Mack Daddy Mike
  • KiavaKiava Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm not abandoning funda galaxy s5 the thread. Sometimes it takes a little funda galaxy alpha longer than expected funda galaxy note 4 to get results.
    Francis,

Please take a look at this article http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123716-memory-leakage-issue-of-this-APP-PLEASE-GLU-fix-it

Too many players in my team cause the game almost 100% crash during startup on my android device. Hope this issue can be solved soon.
    Thanks Jemic I will let them know about this thread.

Francis,

Any news from TSB team? I know it is annoying but if there is any update, I really appreciate.

Thanks,
    Thanks for replying St0n3!

For me, when I try to open the app, it will take around 3-5 minutes to load and I will get a Network Error. When I click retry on the network error the app will crash about 5-10 seconds after.

I have noticed things change slightly by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. When I do that, I still get the initial Network Error, but when I click retry it actually does try to reconnect and the app will remain open. I keep getting network errors, but I can continue to click retry on the network error until it finally connects (I clicked retry on the network error for about 20-30 minutes and it randomly connected).

It is short lived though. Once in the app, there isn't much you can do. I had an active game, and I was able to play my inning, but the game could not load me back to the main screen and crashed.

As for amount of inactives, we both should have the same amount of inactives. Of course it doesn't let us see the exact number, but it should be around 1146 players. This is taking the estimated total amount of players based on data gathered by others (1168) and subtracting 22 players that take up the current roster.

Using an iPhone 5 with the latest iOS installed.

Please let me know if you need any additional information and what a possible solution might be!

Thanks,

My team name is: Mack Daddy Mike

Mine is the exact same although I can never get back in once it crashes. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to play one inning. All I want Glu to do is delete all my inactives. Is that impossible??
    Mine is the exact same although I can never get back in once it crashes. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to play one inning. All I want Glu to do is delete all my inactives. Is that impossible??

That's what I want to know. I hope it is possible, but if it isn't hopefully they can push out an update that includes a fix in the near future.
    Francis,

Any news from TSB team? I know it is annoying but if there is any update, I really appreciate.

Thanks,

Jemic/Belzer/MackDaddyMike, I've forwarded this issue to our team, I await their response. Will get back to you on this in a while. Sorry for the delay.
    Jemic/Belzer/MackDaddyMike, I've forwarded this issue to our team, I await their response. Will get back to you on this in a while. Sorry for the delay.

Appreciate it St0n3!

Team name: Mack Daddy Mike

Thank you
    CC Blue Jays
    Appreciate it St0n3!

Team name: Mack Daddy Mike

Good news! Hopefully.

Inactives are cleared from your account Mack Daddy Mike. Can you please try playing the game now?
    Good news! Hopefully.

Inactives are cleared from your account Mack Daddy Mike. Can you please try playing the game now?

It is fully working!!! The game loads perfectly with no more errors.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I really appreciate the help!!
    Yes, all issues posted here are received and being worked on.

Great news MackDaddy. Thanks for letting us know.

Belzer: if you are in the same boat, let's address that as well. is your team name Belzer also?

Edit: we found belzer's account and fixed it. please check
    jemic: please stop posting logs and please stop posting the same message across several threads. 1 place is enough :) Thanks.
    jemic: please stop posting logs and please stop posting the same message across several threads. 1 place is enough :) Thanks.

No problem. Understood.
    Yes, all issues posted here are received and being worked on.

Great news MackDaddy. Thanks for letting us know.

Belzer: if you are in the same boat, let's address that as well. is your team name Belzer also?

Edit: we found belzer's account and fixed it. please check

It works. Thank you very much!!
    Francis,

Thanks for your help and the support from GLU customer service.
    I have checked my team status and it looks great.
    I really appreciate.
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm having an issue. I play the game on an android device. But I also own an iPad which I would like to play with my same team on the iPad. However, when I try signing in on the iPad, I always get an error message that because I play my team on an android I can't play with the team on a non android device. Can you see why I can't play across android and Apple devices? It's really frustrating! Thanks
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    nyynym wrote: »
    I'm having an issue. I play the game on an android device. But I also own an iPad which I would like to play with my same team on the iPad. However, when I try signing in on the iPad, I always get an error message that because I play my team on an android I can't play with the team on a non android device. Can you see why I can't play across android and Apple devices? It's really frustrating! Thanks

Have you tried signing out on your android first
    nyynym wrote: »

The game does not support cross platform. you cannot play a game on Android and resume on iOS, it has to be the same platform.

Thanks.
    Francis,

Thanks for your help and the support from GLU customer service.
    I have checked my team status and it looks great.
    I really appreciate.

You're very welcome. Glad to be of help!