Options

More than 1 team?

MattsBatsMattsBats Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey guys, just wanna say I love the game and best of luck to all of you.

I was wondering if you can have more than 1 team if they are linked through different gmail accounts or if one team is linked through Gmail and one is linked through Facebook?

As I've played the game I've realized certain strategies for cash and gold that I wish I knew earlier on. With that in mind I wanted to see if I could start a new time without deleting my current team. If anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    If you log out of all teams, you can pay the team that is native to your device. You can later associate it with a gmail account, or a Facebook account if you wish, as long as they don't already have a team associated with them.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    MattsBatsMattsBats Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks Robot! Just the answer I was looking for!
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    If you log out of all teams, you can pay the team that is native to your device. You can later associate it with a gmail account, or a Facebook account if you wish, as long as they don't already have a team associated with them.

In addition to this post, even you use the same account name for FB and G+. You can still connect two different team to these two medias. TSB recognize different profile by using different social media API.
  • Options
    princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    Any chance of transferring an account currently linked to G+ to an IPad and vice versa? The responses have not been encouraging thus far.