Options

Drafting Results from the latest event

KalePowerKalePower Registered Users 3 Posts
I was wondering how everyone else did with this latest drafting event. Did anyone get any great players?

As for me Im overall pretty happy with my results. Here's a list of the 5 star players I got:

Paul Goldschmidt
Melky Cabrera
Danny Santana
Justin Moreau
Nelson Cruz

Pitchers:

Kershaw
Bumgarner
Chris Sale
Adam wainwright
Strasburg
Iwakuma

Relief pitchers I got a whole bunch of 4.5 star players that improved my bullpen quite a bit and I got one 5 star player Tony Watson.

As for other players that made my team, through the reward I collected Daniel Murphy which was an upgrade for me at 2nd.

My team got a lot better, because before Trout was my only 5 star. I wish I had more gold, because the lowest I can get is a 4.5 star player so I'm so close to getting all the 5 star players!

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    How many players did you draft to get those players
  • Options
    gregadams wrote: »
    How many players did you draft to get those players

Approximately 850
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    How many from each round
  • Options
    redcedarredcedar Registered Users 15 Posts
    850 drafts! Can I ask how much gold you purchased? 850 x 225 gold / 10,400 gold x $100 = over $1,800!
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Drafting has to be the worst way to spend previous gold.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    What drafting event was this?
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Kale:

I don't know you, but it sounds like you are trying to build a very competitive team. If you spent over $1,800 in one drafting campaign, I think it was a mistake. Wait for each event, and assure yourself of a top tier pick for the new price of 14,000 gold. All of the #1 Picks you get on the way to the 14,000 is the bonus. Wait again for the next event, and so on, and so on. If you really drafted close to 850 picks in one "frenzy" of spending (that's close to 75% of all players available), you did yourself a disservice. If you are incredibly wealthy, than it really doesn't matter and I stand corrected and apologize. Good luck with your endeavor.
  • Options
    I was saying I have a total of 850 players on my team not that I drafted all those at once. And the only money Ive spent on this game is $10 on gold at the beginning to get my team started and I got Bryce Harper from the reward. I would never spend $1,800 on this game lol!!! I've obtained my gold from making the leaderboard and watching lots of videos. This drafting frenzy I did was during the New Years Revolution or whatever it was called and i collected Daniel Murphy and Goldschmidt from it. Side not also: I don't draft using #1 picks, I've used first rounders. I'm at the point where the lowest player I can't get with first rounders is 4.5 star players. Im trying to save up a bit more gold so I can finally get a team that We ALL DREAM ABOUT..., all 5 star players! After playing this gane for months my hard work is finally paying off.