Options

progress not saved on leaderboards

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
After the latest update all hunts and kills are not being saved. Upon monitoring I found that some players progress on leaderboards is saved and some isn't. So it is not a problem with my device/settings knowing that progress in DH2014 has not been affected for example. Looks like there is a problem...
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My hunts and kills on my new phone are not saving to Gamecenter. I guess it doesn't reconize starting a game over.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    My hunts and kills on my new phone are not saving to Gamecenter. I guess it doesn't reconize starting a game over.

That makes sense. I recall when Sheppeck had to start over that his progress no longer was saving to Gamecenter. I know I'm late on this and maybe it's been fixed already so forgive me if I'm wrong but maybe they do that it so people can't have multiple games all adding to one gamecenter account?

BTW way Bill, I spent a good part of my adolescence residing in Ione. I'm 41 now and raising 2 kids on my own so I can talk about it now and kinda laugh. Been wanting to mention it to you ever since I joined the forum because I've only met a handful of people in my life who know where Ione is and what is up on the mountain lol
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    That makes sense. I recall when Sheppeck had to start over that his progress no longer was saving to Gamecenter. I know I'm late on this and maybe it's been fixed already so forgive me if I'm wrong but maybe they do that it so people can't have multiple games all adding to one gamecenter account?

BTW way Bill, I spent a good part of my adolescence residing in Ione. I'm 41 now and raising 2 kids on my own so I can talk about it now and kinda laugh. Been wanting to mention it to you ever since I joined the forum because I've only met a handful of people in my life who know where Ione is and what is up on the mountain lol

Wow, I never thought anyone here would know about Ione. Small world. My wife and I moved here to retire. Grew up in the Bay Area.

As far as Gamecenter goes, it's not picking up my new phone as far as dh14 and dino.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: