Report cheaters here

Comments

• Joe_Q_PublicJoe_Q_Public Registered Users 6 Posts
    jmann is a user who had over 1000 hits and over 100 wins less than 10 minutes after the turn today.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    jmann is a user who had over 1000 hits and over 100 wins less than 10 minutes after the turn today.

Sounds like spicy pants has some work cut out for him.
  • jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts

I had $4000 tournaments. I just autoplayed a bunch of games. Not cheating, just taking advantage of the opportunity.
  • ParamorefanParamorefan Registered Users 16 Posts
    jmannn wrote: »
    I had $4000 tournaments. I just autoplayed a bunch of games. Not cheating, just taking advantage of the opportunity.

ive never used autoplay before
    join my group heres the link its for paramore fans like me http://ggnbb.glu.com/group.php?groupid=48
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    218 wins and 115 runs? Lol you might be cheating...
  • Gnutty1Gnutty1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I don't want to name names at this point, but I was leading 3-1 going into the bottom of the 9th with my closer set to finish off my opponent and somehow, the opponent made the game disappear. I never was credited with a win. Instead, he started a new game in which he scores 3 runs in the top of the first inning. Understandably, I don't want to play this guy. Is there any way I can avoid him without resigning and suffering a loss?
  • UnclebearbearUnclebearbear Registered Users 1 Posts
    Got a dude here, Kallidai, inside of a new beginner league, and not even 30 minutes later, he's already 7-0. I have a pic to prove that this guy somehow played seven games, and won all seven in the league, and the time stamp to prove how little time has passed since the league formed. I can't post it on the forum apparently.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Got a dude here, Kallidai, inside of a new beginner league, and not even 30 minutes later, he's already 7-0. I have a pic to prove that this guy somehow played seven games, and won all seven in the league, and the time stamp to prove how little time has passed since the league formed. I can't post it on the forum apparently.

You can auto-play all the games very quickly, and if your team is really good compared to the competition, you could easily win the 7 home games very quickly. Could be within a matter of a minute or two.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Gnutty1 wrote: »
    I don't want to name names at this point, but I was leading 3-1 going into the bottom of the 9th with my closer set to finish off my opponent and somehow, the opponent made the game disappear. I never was credited with a win. Instead, he started a new game in which he scores 3 runs in the top of the first inning. Understandably, I don't want to play this guy. Is there any way I can avoid him without resigning and suffering a loss?

The opponent cannot make a game disappear. This is controlled by the system not a player. If he stops playing his turns and you are leading the game then after 24 or 36 hours the game will disappear and credit you with the win. That's the normal flow of the game. You're saying this did not happen. may be a glitch but it's hard to diagnose as we need to replicate these events.

for your new game: If the opponent is leading you can't avoid a loss you'll have to play and score to at least tie the game then stop playing him and the game will go away with no loss on your record.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    The opponent cannot make a game disappear. This is controlled by the system not a player. If he stops playing his turns and you are leading the game then after 24 or 36 hours the game will disappear and credit you with the win. That's the normal flow of the game. You're saying this did not happen. may be a glitch but it's hard to diagnose as we need to replicate these events.

for your new game: If the opponent is leading you can't avoid a loss you'll have to play and score to at least tie the game then stop playing him and the game will go away with no loss on your record.

Francis,
    I had many games disappear like this and I have thought about the possibility you mentioned until one of my game disappeared last week which I lead by 14:2. If my opponent can score 12 points in the last one inning against KOJI. I will really admire him because it is almost impossible.

This problem usually happens when my opponent finishes his inning and I am not online at that moment. The notification will still popup but you will see the games are missing after entering the game.
  • Gnutty1Gnutty1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks for the info!
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I too have many games in limbo. There are some that are weeks old that are in my their turn section. They come up for me to play randomly. I have games that I am currently playing that disappear and reappear randomly.
  • KaeascannetharobKaeascannetharob Registered Users 2 Posts
    That really is a major glitch they really need to fix that I mean did they test this game when they made it???
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    That really is a major glitch they really need to fix that I mean did they test this game when they made it???

I know right. There are lots of flaws in this game.
  • weeble5672weeble5672 Registered Users 5 Posts
    It's been 29 hours since the new week started and user Big Petro has 3111 hits, 1604 runs and 193 wins.

JDR has 198 wins.

ILITETHELAMP has 1413 runs.

Bos$tOn $tRoNg has 2101 hits.

I'm not trying to rat anyone out but how in the hell is this possible?! I play quite a lot and I'm about 2500 hits, 1300 runs and 160 wins off of these top numbers.

People just HAVE TO be cheating somehow, don't they?
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    It's possible they are playing a lot or doing tournaments.
    It would certainly be a good thing for Glu to check in on them to ensure they attained the gold and cash for those tourneys legitimately.

I have attained similar numbers before, so it is not impossible. Just resource-intensive.

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Okay, so here's another example.

Today (January 26th) Xydee-Banana1 has 2158 hits, 1967 runs and 187 wins. This isn't humanly possible, IMO.

But, for argument's sake, let's pretend for a second that it IS humanly possible. After almost two full days gone in the week, he would be atop the weekly leaderboard. Well I'm in the top 10 for all 3 categories right now and he is NOWHERE to be found on any of them. Neither is the guy with the 2nd most in each category today.

It feels like something fishy is going on and it's costing the people who legitimately play.
    weeble5672 wrote: »
    Okay, so here's another example.

Today (January 26th) Xydee-Banana1 has 2158 hits, 1967 runs and 187 wins. This isn't humanly possible, IMO.

But, for argument's sake, let's pretend for a second that it IS humanly possible. After almost two full days gone in the week, he would be atop the weekly leaderboard. Well I'm in the top 10 for all 3 categories right now and he is NOWHERE to be found on any of them. Neither is the guy with the 2nd most in each category today.

It feels like something fishy is going on and it's costing the people who legitimately play.

You can be in different daily and weekly leaderboards. I have 3 accounts, each with different people in their daily and weekly leaderboards.

I am second to Xydee-Banana1 on daily, but I am third to BIG DOGS 21 on the weekly (who was on top of my daily leaderboard yesterday)

Robotstove wrote: »
    You can be in different daily and weekly leaderboards. I have 3 accounts, each with different people in their daily and weekly leaderboards.

I am second to Xydee-Banana1 on daily, but I am third to BIG DOGS 21 on the weekly (who was on top of my daily leaderboard yesterday)

So you saying that there's more than 1 daily/weekly leaderboard. I'm confused as to how that make sense. But okay...fair enough...at least I have my answer.

Also, how is it decided what leaderboard you fall under?
    So you saying that there's more than 1 daily/weekly leaderboard. I'm confused as to how that make sense. But okay...fair enough...at least I have my answer.

It appears to be random, but might have a correlation to what level you are.

That being said, I have had an MVP team in the same leaderboard as my Legends team, so I dunno.

There seems to be a heavy correlation between the teams in your Sunday daily leaderboard and the weekly leaderboard, but it is not a perfect match. At points yesterday I was rated differently in certain categories in both.

This all being said, I think that any team awarded gold for the daily leaderboards should be vetted to ensure there are no obvious cheats in effect. On Saturday one team had a daily total of 4000+ hits, I was floored.

• MrDBIMrDBI Registered Users 4 Posts
    SF Giants Posey. Somehow he has 1040 his today and 750 runs in only a few hours. I don't see how that's possible in only a few hours. It makes it unfair to those of us who spend money with you guys. I've made 15 transactions with you guys and spent over $100, which means 2 things, 1 I really enjoy this game and I play fair and 2 I'm spending way too much money on this game but I deserve a chance to be atop the leader boards but can't because of these cheaters that probably spend no money with you guys. I am no longer buying any gold because it's getting me nowhere. My name is MrDBI if anyone wants a fair game. I'm MVP and I play multiple times a day.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hello Mr. DBI:

The leaderboards can be frustrating at times, so I understand where you are coming from. Some players buy and/or save up bonus games. If they decide to play them in a brief period by using auto play, it is very possible to accumulate outrageous stats in a very short period of time.

Could there be some that are cheating? I guess where there is a will there is a way. I'm a Legends level player, and don't use auto play, so if you would like to play a game or two feel free. My team is ~Intensity~
  • MrDBIMrDBI Registered Users 4 Posts
    I suppose you're right but when there is a 1000 hit difference between 1 and 2 it makes it a lil hard to believe it's from auto play. I would think you would have almost 100 games played with 10 hits a game in a matter of a few hours, which in my eyes would be a good game. Even if you had a team of all 5 star players to have that sort of efficiency seems not plausible. I'll definitely take you on your game offer. I'm sending a game invite now.
  • 2 Putt2 Putt Registered Users 2 Posts
    Francis wrote: »

i have had the same game "restart" issue happen twice. Both of mine were with the same guy and in the 8th or 9th inning. I was leading in both games and all the sudden it is the first inning again on my next turn (less than 24/36 hrs) and i am down 2 runs. there is no record of loss or win.

The other player was "Farhank".
  • themadscientist0480.comthemadscientist0480.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Stop Snitching!!!
    Really? U don't have to face em!!
    *Hator
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    It's quite possible to win games in a short amount of time. I'm Mos Def Not a cheater I spent over 400 with this "crack" call TSB I used auto play to get more bricks and cash on a few occasions. I hope that's not called cheating. I'm just trying to get my moneys worth..
  • DuffmcqDuffmcq Registered Users 1 Posts
    C0ck magic

Was getting points before the event started

mr3bx1.jpg
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

I'm not sure but it seems like the time you activate your leaderboards put you in a certain group. when I check the leaderboards right at the time when points are awarded you get a lot of the big hitters so it's hard to get up on the leaderboard unless your a heavy hitter too. I activated the leaderboard like the next day and the highest hit total was 196 hits, 80 runs and 7 wins. by me playing a lot I crept up the board really fast. so I think (not sure) time of activation has something to do with it.
  • engageengage Registered Users 3 Posts
    If you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.

over 100k in points in just seconds nick name of cheater is poppa

I've already been cheated out of first place by cheaters twice I'm soo ****ed

2015 tap sports baseball ios
    my nick name g3t****on