Run at all players on iPhone 6

Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
Has anybody successfully mad a run at all players on a iPhone 6? I'm close to having enough blue cash but I'm short gold. I was wondering if I could Eliminate all the late and 2nd rounders and slowly draft 1st rounds without the game freezing. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Comments

• dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    I have an iPhone 6 and I'm about to try it in a few days hopefully. I'm good on gold, just need about 300k cash.

I've been wondering the same thing though. I've read about people on iPhone 5, 5S, iPads, and the Samsung phones - but nothing about the iPhone 6.
  • Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Please let me know how it goes
  • MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    It worked on my iPad Air, which has either the same or slightly worse processor than an iPhone 6. I would put money on it working fine on the iPhone 6. Will be pretty surprised if it doesn't.
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I'm preparing to do it with my Samsung galaxy s5. Has anyone had issues with the s5? Should be pretty powerful.
    Seems to work great on iPhone 6. I got up to 950 inactives before the game started to get choppy and run slower.

I noticed a slight slow down at 300-400 inactives, where it took a few extra seconds to load the game up. Then at 950 or so, I noticed it took about 60-90 seconds to load the game up.

I'm at 1,075 inactives now, just tired of drafting so taking a break for the night. If you click each time to stop the draft pick from spinning, you can draft about 10 players a minute until you get done with all 770 late rounders. After that it seems to be about 6-8 players per minute for the 2nd rounders, and now where I'm at, I'm getting 4 players per minute. So you can imagine how long it takes! I passed the time by watching the final 4 episodes of Breaking Bad and just spinning the draft wheel constantly while watching TV.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    dtrain-how many 2nd round players are there in the game?
    Hard to say for sure, but I'm guessing there's around 750. When you add the late rounders and second rounders together it stopped between 990-995 inactives for me.

I finally finished, and I was actually able to edit my batting lineup before trading all the inactives in. It was slow, and the app crashed a few times, but I was able to sub out 5 of the hitters that I didn't want. (It kept Todd Frazier over Beltre, Justin Upton over Josh Harrison, Goldschmidt over VMart, Dickerson over Brantley, and one other I can't recall)

There was no way to edit the pitchers, as the game crashed each time I tried. I think there's just too many pitchers in the game that it overloads trying to pull up their face images. Anyway, since i couldn't change any of them, I was left with this pitching staff:

Clayton Kershaw 9/9/9 (L)
    Corey Kluber 8/8/8 (R)
    Felix Hernandez 7/9/9 (R)
    Chris Sale 9/8/9 (L)
    Madison Bumgarner 7/9/8 (L)

I wish I could have swapped out two of the lefties to put in righties, but I guess I can't complain too much. Gives me something to work for now.
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Hard to say for sure, but I'm guessing there's around 750. When you add the late rounders and second rounders together it stopped between 990-995 inactives for me.

I finally finished, and I was actually able to edit my batting lineup before trading all the inactives in. It was slow, and the app crashed a few times, but I was able to sub out 5 of the hitters that I didn't want. (It kept Todd Frazier over Beltre, Justin Upton over Josh Harrison, Goldschmidt over VMart, Dickerson over Brantley, and one other I can't recall)

There was no way to edit the pitchers, as the game crashed each time I tried. I think there's just too many pitchers in the game that it overloads trying to pull up their face images. Anyway, since i couldn't change any of them, I was left with this pitching staff:

Corey Kluber 8/8/8 (R)
    Chris Sale 9/8/9 (L)

I wish I could have swapped out two of the lefties to put in righties, but I guess I can't complain too much. Gives me something to work for now.

Interesting, the game gave me Tanaka over Kluber.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts

Corey Kluber 8/8/8 (R)
    Chris Sale 9/8/9 (L)

That's really good to know. I'm in the process of collecting the cash so I can buy all the 2nd and late rounders and make a run to get Felix Hernandez on my staff. I figured if I take all the bad pitchers out and bought the SP pack my chances would be decent

Corey Kluber 8/8/8 (R)
    Chris Sale 9/8/9 (L)

So what is your final batting lineup with subs?
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hey guys, I applaud you for your patience and ingenuity, I don't think I would be able to do it. Congrats on your new team, it sounds tremendous.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I'm torn on whether to do this. I have enough picks saved up from several months of game rewards. I'd just need to save gold for a month or so.

I'm considering waiting it out so I can keep all my 4, 4 1/2, and 5 star players ahead on an anticipated re ranking coming in a few months
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    I'm considering waiting it out so I can keep all my 4, 4 1/2, and 5 star players ahead on an anticipated re ranking coming in a few months

Clark22, when do you think they'd so a re-ranking? Mid-season?
    My final batting lineup is:

C - Buster Posey 9/6/1
    1B - Jose Abreu 9/9/2
    2B - Jose Altuve 9/2/9
    SS - Troy Tulowitzki 9/9/2
    3B - Adrian Beltre 9/6/2
    OF - Mike Trout 8/9/6
    OF - Andrew McCutchen 9/7/6
    OF - Josh Harrison 9/5/8
    DH - Victor Martinez 9/8/2
    SUB - OF - Ben Revere 9/1/9
    SUB - OF - Michael Brantley 9/5/7
    SUB - SS - Danny Santana 9/3/9
    My final batting lineup is:

C - Buster Posey 9/6/1
    1B - Jose Abreu 9/9/2
    2B - Jose Altuve 9/2/9
    SS - Troy Tulowitzki 9/9/2
    3B - Adrian Beltre 9/6/2
    OF - Mike Trout 8/9/6
    OF - Andrew McCutchen 9/7/6
    OF - Josh Harrison 9/5/8
    DH - Victor Martinez 9/8/2
    SUB - OF - Ben Revere 9/1/9
    SUB - OF - Michael Brantley 9/5/7
    SUB - SS - Danny Santana 9/3/9

Amazing lineup!
    StarCat wrote: »
    Clark22, when do you think they'd so a re-ranking? Mid-season?

Good question! I'd guess possibly around opening day but perhaps around the all star break. If not then, after the season ends.
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Good question! I'd guess possibly around opening day but perhaps around the all star break. If not then, after the season ends.

It won't be opening day, there are no stats to update at beginning of the season lol.

All star break or season end but definitely not opening day.
  • CIliffCIliff Registered Users 12 Posts
    Dtrain

Aprox how much cash and gold did it cost to do this?
    Approx 1.7 million cash and 10,500 gold. I had a full lineup of 4* players with just one or two 4.5-5* guys so depending what you have on your team, the amount may vary by a little bit.
    It won't be opening day, there are no stats to update at beginning of the season lol.

All star break or season end but definitely not opening day.

Opening day seems slightly probable only because of new players being added to the game