Delete this forum, Glu!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
If the game is dead, delete the forum. New people should know by now that the game starts off great, but ends in utter disappointment!!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I agree!!! Delete, delete, delete.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I don't want to go to that extreme but I think we deserve a definite answer as to whether the game is over and done with or not. Old players need to know this, and new players need to know that the game terminates at the maimed region 10.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    This game had huge potential bigger guns bigger prey than dh2014 I'm surprised it's stalled like it has with no new content valley of the lost for region 11
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    And to think that many of you FOOLS spent real money on this game. LMAO!!!
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Not a dime. Either here or dh14.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    And to think that many of you FOOLS spent real money on this gam. LMAO!!!

So now you are not only slamming Glu, but some of the players as well. Class act!!
    Say What??
    Maybe naysayer would be more appropriate than gameslayer
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Lighten up people......

It may continue. it may not. It's just a game.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    Lighten up people......

It may continue. it may not. It's just a game.

yep, you never know. It is Thursday, you may get an update, who knows? Even Glu admins are not totally certain...we keep hoping
    Maybe naysayer would be more appropriate than gameslayer

Oh now we are (name calling)?
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And to think that many of you FOOLS spent real money on this game. LMAO!!!

Sorry that your mommy or wife doesn't give you enough allowance! Everybody has spent some money on Glu games. If they say they haven't that is some straight-up bull$hit!! Lol!!
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Sorry that your mommy or wife doesn't give you enough allowance! Everybody has spent some money on Glu games. If they say they haven't that is some straight-up bull$hit!! Lol!!

I have Not spent 1 penny on this or any other internet games. Some people have more brains than money. And as far as your smart azz comment. (Which you seem to be very good at on this forum) I don't have a mommy or wife. They are both in heaven.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I have Not spent 1 penny on this or any other internet games. Some people have more brains than money. And as far as your smart azz comment. (Which you seem to be very good at on this forum) I don't have a mommy or wife. They are both in heaven.

Truly sorry for your loss :( but I do have brains and a lot of HARD earned money.
    come on you people, this is not necessary. We love those games (at least I used to love Dino before it went to heaven as well).
    Many people have spent money on these games and many didn't (I haven't to date because I happen to play on android, but I would have paid happily if I used another platform because I love the games)

now the main point...where is that b-l-o-o-d-y update? ;)
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Seriously, I was to the point I hated this game. All there was to do was contract hunts just to build up crystals, and finally, I gave up and just restarted the whole thing. It's GREAT to play from the start. I'd forgotten what a first-rate game it is, and some of the exotics are outstanding. I know I'm not alone in hoping it gets the attention it deserves soon. Some new content and regions would be fantastic.

There is nothing wrong with spending money on a game. I won't spend more on this one any time soon, for obvious reasons, but things for entertainment cost money. It does not make someone lacking intellect to decide a few bucks for an exotic weapon is worth the fun it would be for them.
    Facebook player
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Point is Blue Ridge that we shouldn't have to restart the game for it to be fun again. GLU is keeping a closed lip to what is going on with this game. I don't want to see it end either, but if the game is over then tell your respective players already! At least they keep with the updates of DH2014 and none of us understand what has happened with Dino all of a sudden. Every day I log in hoping that there is some kind of word or update and there is nothing! Like FFS GLU tell us in the news portion of the game what is happening! If not, then like everyone else has said, Delete this forum that way we will have the answer we have been asking for, this keeping us in the dark is absolute BS!
  • jimmy1968jimmy1968 Registered Users 6 Posts

Funny but I haven't spent a cent on any game. The most I do is bribe my kids with treats if they sit there and constantly play videos to earn me credits. I'll spend $300 on a real gun but never a penny on a make believe gun.
    jimmy1968 wrote: »
    Funny but I haven't spent a cent on any game. The most I do is bribe my kids with treats if they sit there and constantly play videos to earn me credits. I'll spend $300 on a real gun but never a penny on a make believe gun.
    That is one hell of a clever tactic...get the kids to watch the vids hehehe
    Point is Blue Ridge that we shouldn't have to restart the game for it to be fun again. GLU is keeping a closed lip to what is going on with this game. I don't want to see it end either, but if the game is over then tell your respective players already! At least they keep with the updates of DH2014 and none of us understand what has happened with Dino all of a sudden. Every day I log in hoping that there is some kind of word or update and there is nothing! Like FFS GLU tell us in the news portion of the game what is happening! If not, then like everyone else has said, Delete this forum that way we will have the answer we have been asking for, this keeping us in the dark is absolute BS!

well said northlander...total silence about the fate of Dino...we deserve a simple answer
    Admins have been very quiet on this forum would be nice to have some of their input on future updates if any forthcoming
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    If the game is dead, delete the forum. New people should know by now that the game starts off great, but ends in utter disappointment!!

But if they delete the forum, and there are "new people" they can potentially get to purchase gold, don't you think leaving the forum up would be a favor by GLU to the unknowing new players? Come on Mr. Foxx, Senior Member of the forum, I know your 1800+ comments can take a hit, but what about your legacy?! "Do it for the children." :)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Not a dime. Either here or dh14.

Same here. I started playing this and DH14 from day 1 and they never got A penny from me
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Which is probably why this game is dead. And the Kim Massivass-ian game is where all Glu's attention is focused...
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Which is probably why this game is dead. And the Kim Massivass-ian game is where all Glu's attention is focused...

stupid.gif
    Say What??