Options

Are there people who cheat to win games?

walshywalshy Registered Users 2 Posts
I've been playing the game for a while and I am now in the hall of fame. My record used to be really good, but now i'm losing a ton of my games by really low scores and I don't really keep track but i'm pretty sure I'm not playing them. In a full game I usually average about 10 hits, but in all of the games I've been losing I have like 0 or 1 hits. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Comments

• Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    walshy wrote: »
    I've been playing the game for a while and I am now in the hall of fame. My record used to be really good, but now i'm losing a ton of my games by really low scores and I don't really keep track but i'm pretty sure I'm not playing them. In a full game I usually average about 10 hits, but in all of the games I've been losing I have like 0 or 1 hits. Does anyone have an explanation for this?
    I don't even know what you're saying? How are people cheating?
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    walshy wrote: »

One or two hit per game is possible but rarely happen. If it always happens versus different opponents, your team needs to be changed by drafting good players or upgrading some team skills.
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I know the feeling. I just recently lost a game 2-0 to a guy, where I had 1 hit, but his team had 4 errors go against him. Some games everything seems to go wrong, but there will be games where you will hit a groove
  • Options
    walshywalshy Registered Users 2 Posts
    My team is not great for the hall of fame level, but I would say at least 80% of my games end with <5 hits in total (both teams) and 95% of those games are losses for me. I don't play every single day, so maybe do the games just end because I don't play my turn fast enough? or maybe is it possible for the other player to autoplay the entire game?
  • Options
    JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    The games are probably expiring due to taking too long